Today, I was playing with a couple of friends, after they almost all logged I was left with just me and my friend Trevor. and we were going about our business and then out of no where he told me he was at -200 blood. So we kept raiding. Soon he was down to -600 and he said his screen was like as if he had 12k. 0_o Zombs would hit him but he could never die from them... So he started telling me to kill him because he didn't want to get banned for this, so I shot him in the face and he died. But he was invulnerable to zombs. Just giving the dev. a heads up that this may have been a one time glitch but its a glitch none the less.

Also when we found out he was inv. to zombz is the minute I shot him.

I think he should be banned anyway' date=' just to be sure. You as well.

[/quote']

Oh yes because everyone knows I'm a hacker and thats why i post about the hacks I do. Fail Troll is fail.

hhaah, strange glitch.

Bladez, Cascade was simply ironic / joking xDDDD

Something like this happened to me last night, got mauled up a bit by some zombies and was bleeding, but my blood wasn't going down. I just ran around pouring blood for a bit for a laugh before bandaging myself.

Ive come to expect all kinds of weird bugs with this mod being Alpha.

similar thing happened to me, i reported it as a bug, but while i was invulnerable i couldnt move or shoot, this guy that was shooting at me come around and put like 7 shots into my chest i just stood there at -40,000 blood and he alerted heaps of zombies which killed him then they proceeded to hit me, i couldnt move or nothing so they just wailed on me, till i suicided to respawn.

Yeah, I had this happen yesterday

Went up to Stary, and suddenly got a full mag from an M4 in my face.

I was at -30,000 blood, but was still runnin' around. Even popped off a few founds at where I thought the guy was.

Managed to get to get to cover, trying to find the dude who shot at me, only to take one round to the head, and drop.

I can see why they had to lock down the GD awhile back. You do now there are OTHER forums. Ones that are FOR bug reporting?

What a champ.

YOU!

Are you the one from the Infamous Xfire forums!?

yes sir, wouldn't have expected to find you here hurr, small world.

happened to me last nitearma2oa2012052409414611.jpg

And im also sure now that fences are totally glitched i shot that guy you see there (he name was Stalker) with a full mag of STANAG SD from 10ft distance and he just turned around an started shooting me, my buddy too unloaded a full mag on him b4 he died.

Not the first time fences have had this ridiculous effect on bullets passing through.

Fences seem to block bullets/dmg or w/e in an unrealistic way.

How exactly i ended up having -32k blood is another mystery. i logged in this morning by the beancoast instead of stary sobor

I had a friend get -100k+ getting eaten by a whole horde of zombies...got it on video too ^_^

happened to me last

And im also sure now that fences are totally glitched i shot that guy you see there (he name was Stalker) with a full mag of STANAG SD from 10ft distance and he just turned around an started shooting me' date=' my buddy too unloaded a full mag on him b4 he died.

Not the first time fences have had this ridiculous effect on bullets passing through.

Fences seem to block bullets/dmg or w/e in an unrealistic way.

How exactly i ended up having -32k blood is another mystery. i logged in this morning by the beancoast instead of stary sobor

[/quote']

I put 3 mags from an Uzi into a kid. He turned around and one shoted me with starting pistol. I raged SO much because I was shooting him right in the head. v.v

I know there is a Bug forum, but I felt it would be bigger over here.