Sign in to follow this  
Deitic

Looking for some peeps!

Hey guys, i've been around the block. At some point in the game I've had every weapon/item available. Also at some point i eventually lost everything and restarted multiple times. Such is the game called DayZ.

However i'm at the point where playing by myself or waiting for friends with RL priorities is getting boring. I love the game, but rolling solo isn't cutting it anymore. It's time to upgrade my experience. I'm ready to get some gear, and start murdering potential wealthy looking bandits.

I'm not into killing FoBbies (Fresh of the boaties), however I won't back away from freaking someone out by sneaking up to a fresh spawn and yelling at them through voip and scaring the shit out of them.

My policy on killing seemingly fresh looking players is to call out to them, if they don't do as directed shoot them in the fucking head.

I've done this multiple times and i can say i've only had to kill about 20% of the time.

It's not like i get a power-trip or anything out of it, it's just that roaming solo isn't really that fun after a while.

So I have my own mumble server so i have communication on lock however there are some important aspects i'd like in fellow players that want to team up with me:

1. Must speak and understand English.

2. Must be active.

3. Must be over the age of 20. (I can tell if you're not, its not very difficult)

4. Must be looking to achieve some sort of tactical realism in the game. I prefer to be discreet when possible, so we may spend a lot of time scoping out areas, and setting up ambushes.

5. Must be able to let loose sometimes, meaning i'm not looking for super tryhard carebears. I like to fuck around sometimes too, and that may lead to our deaths however, respawning and getting revenge is also part of this wonderful mod we call DayZ.

6. OBVIOUS REQUIREMENT: Must have a mic, and not some cheap 99 cent one that makes you sound like megatron, if you intend to spend hours with me, I better like your fucking voice. (lol)

7. Must have equal if not more experience in the game, i'm not intending on carrying players.

Anyway hit me up here or pm me on forums, if i don't seem like someone you could hang with have a nice time in Chernarus!

Edited by Deitic
  • Like 2

any server thats up without hackers, i also added another note to that list of wants.

I'm interested to find some other people that are active in this game also. Going solo all of the time just doesn't cut it.

Steam - fredette.scott

If you're still up to it I'd like to play. Sadly, I'm 17 if that is a DQ for me. But let me know, my steam is bigodevin.

Im down to play.. usually on during the morning/day.. i work nights.. steam: G4RL1K