Sign in to follow this  
cheesegamer

Hacker (Xavier), US 1331

Occured at ~12:35 PM (EST), US 1331.

Drove right up to where we were (middle of nowhere), screamed "PARTY BUS." We responded with our M249, AS50, FN FAL, M4A3 CCO, L85A2 AWS, revolver... I personally shot him 400 times with my SAW. No avail.

Turns out he (Xavier) was using a godmode hack in addition to their wallhack, and we ended up losing all our stuff.

Sigh.

Edited by CheeseGamer
  • Like 3

I can vouch for this. I was there with him. Once he pulled up in the bus he got out and went up to the doors of the warehouse we were hiding in. I could see him on the other side of the doors through a crack in the middle. I was waiting for him to come in, ready to fire, but once the doors opened he was gone. I was then shot in the face.

GG, Xavier, you gigantic douchebag.

Edit: Although circumstantial, I should also throw in that after the fact, our bodies were left suspiciously unlooted.

Edited by Edward DeGwet
  • Like 3

Sounds like you should have gotten on his bus :<

I don't generally get on the buses of wallhackers who are shooting at me. Maybe I will next time.

• Like 1

Same, I was there. Didn't ALT-F4 because I was the 2nd person to be killed by what I thought was a nearby AS50 sniper (therefore a fair fight), initially seeing the bus as some sort of decoy. It was after I was looking beyond my corpse that I saw him walk freely inside the warehouse taking hits from every gun, including the overkill amount of bullets from the M249 and not die while shooting his uber haxor gun.

Another circumstantial evidence is that he approached the warehouse we were in with his bus, honking and writing in direct chat "Party bus!" or something similar right before stopping, as if he knew we were there already.

He left moments after all of us respawned. Unfortunately no videos to support this report.

Nice going Xavier...

Edited by desfocado
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting these reports guys. Although my admin powers are severly limited, I'm doing all I can to keep US 1331 protected from hackers.

• Like 1

Xavier has been permanently banned from US 1331.

20:23:02 Xavier uses modified data file

20:23:02 Player Xavier connecting.

20:23:03 Player Xavier connected (id=10736902).

20:23:03 BattlEye Server: Player #15 Xavier (99.239.35.97:2304) connected

20:23:04 BattlEye Server: Player #15 Xavier - GUID: 6d37fb8c1f1acdfc4c9d67ad10d92b37 (unverified)

20:23:04 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (6d37fb8c1f1acdfc4c9d67ad10d92b37) of player #15 Xavier

20:28:26 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Xavier: PARTY BUS

20:28:40 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Edward DeGwet: No thanks!

20:28:41 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Desfocado DeGwet: friendly

• Like 2

20:28:40 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Edward DeGwet: No thanks!

Hey, that's me! Also, thanks man :)

Edited by Edward DeGwet