Sign in to follow this  
Thatgingerkid

I am still rolling

So just got a fun glitch. Logged out near the NWAF earlier this evening, though I'd get back on for some moon light operations. Soon as my character spawns it says I am dead, so i disconnect and reconnect, spawn with all my gear in, of all places, Elektro. Took me a couple minutes but I decided "Fuck it" and decide to run through and see if I can help any freshies or catch some bandits by surprise. I had an M4A3 CCO and a MP5SD.

Went to the western fire station, nothing interesting. Killed another person at the grocery store with a grenade in the backroom(sorry if you are reading this. I could only see you had a main weapon. If I would have known it was a crossbow, I would have left peacefully).

The story gets good when I start to head towards the northern fire station. Before I enter the back door, I can hear flies. I take my usual action. Open the door and just run in to surprise them with my disregard for my own life. Sure enough, I see 2 silhouettes under the stairs behind sandbags. I run to the wall and get ready to hit VOIP to say I am friendly. One of the people preemptively answers my question with the bark of a M107. He misses like a tool so I think "You know what, who knows how many these 2 have killed. Its time to make up for some noobies that I have killed myself". Guess who still has one more grenade in their backpack? THIS GUY!

I get it out of my backpack, position myself out of their sight to bank the thing off the door way, and let it eat. I also decide to yell over the mic "EAT A DICK!"

So to Da Baconator and Erik Krevshenko on US 285, thanks for the M107, just lost one yesterday to a hacker. My only regret is that I didn't beat you guys to the gillie suit and that you didn't have NVGs or a Range Finder.

(On a side note, I think one of them might have dced or something. I killed 3 people, but only have 2 murders and no bandits killed. There were also about 5 bodies at the bottom of the stairs.)

• Like 6

Grenade kills are some of the best out there considering that they're so hard to plant accurately on target. Kudos, good sir.

For once a bandit that doesnt shoot defenseless players? You sir have earned a can of beans. Gettin sick and tired of wannabe bandits killing unarmed players/medics. Shooting someones whos defenseless is not PvP its douchebaggery.

• Like 2

For once a bandit that doesnt shoot defenseless players? You sir have earned a can of beans. Gettin sick and tired of wannabe bandits killing unarmed players/medics. Shooting someones whos defenseless is not PvP its douchebaggery.

and then the unarmed players do this...

(a video posted couple of days ago on forums)

• Like 2

Grenade kills are some of the best out there considering that they're so hard to plant accurately on target. Kudos, good sir.

Not really. When it is less than 50 meters I generally just put the circle straight forward and hold until it releases. Makes its a straight throw to the target.

It should be noted I lost the M107 when I reconnected. Then I went and killed mister Baconator again and he had another M107...kinda suspicious but whatever. Then I lost that one. Couldn't pull it out of my pack so i re logged and when I came back in my backpack was completely empty.

So then I gave up, ran around, got shot at by some pudgee fuck with an AS50 who shot like a palsy patient with a nervous twitch. Swear he wasted 10+ rounds trying to hit me. Ran up to where the shots were coming from and yelled over mic but got no response or shots. Bitch probably DCed.

and then the unarmed players do this...

(a video posted couple of days ago on forums)

Never happened to me before, and it should be pretty obvious if someone is lookin through your bag or bringing out a gun when hes newly spawned. If thats your only excuse for shooting unarmed people whatever, i cant stop you. But just remember its not PvP :)