privatewolf

Invisible to myself in 3rd person and to other players

Date/Time:

5/25/2012 11:00 AM Asia/Manila time

What happened:

When in 1st person, I can clearly and obviously see my body and my weapon on my hand, but I notice I am in a Force Recon Marine skin it kinda looks like a grenadier suggesting from the rolled sleeves and shoes, anyway when I go to 3rd person I see NO body weapon or anything at all, its not because its dark, I'm walking around invisible in broad daylight even my buddy can't see me.. and so do other players when I ask them..

Where you were:

Spawned in the coast even though I disconnected near Bor, I'm now in North-West of Elektrosavodsk

What you were doing:

Just trying to link up with my friend and walking around, before I disconnected I hugged a bush to prevent getting spawn killed

*Current installed version:

v1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on:

EU7

*Your system specs:

AMD Athlon X4 640 3.0GHz 4096MB

NVIDIA GeForce GT220 2258MB 1600x900 128bit

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Just exploring and raiding small villages and barns with my two friends

Date/Time:

5/25/2012 11:00 AM Asia/Manila time

What happened:

When in 1st person' date=' I can clearly and obviously see my body and my weapon on my hand, but I notice I am in a Force Recon Marine skin it kinda looks like a grenadier suggesting from the rolled sleeves and shoes, anyway when I go to 3rd person I see NO body weapon or anything at all, its not because its dark, I'm walking around invisible in broad daylight even my buddy can't see me.. and so do other players when I ask them..

Where you were:

Spawned in the coast even though I disconnected near Bor, I'm now in North-West of Elektrosavodsk

What you were doing:

Just trying to link up with my friend and walking around, before I disconnected I hugged a bush to prevent getting spawn killed

*Current installed version:

v1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on:

EU7

*Your system specs:

AMD Athlon X4 640 3.0GHz 4096MB

NVIDIA GeForce GT220 2258MB 1600x900 128bit

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Just exploring and raiding small villages and barns with my two friends

[/quote']

I have the exact same problem.

I can see my arms and weapon in first person mode, but am invisible in 3rd person, and invisible to other players. My player tag still shows up to other players.

Timeline:

I spawned at electro, eventually died (zombies can still find me).

Removed all my addons and re downloaded dayz from the torrent.

Spawned near Kamenka, still invisible.

Server: ANZ1

My system:

Intel i5 2500 @ 3.30GHz

8 GB

Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 720MHz 1024 MB

Win7 64

Yeap, invisible here too. I have like a desert uniform and cant see myself in third person. I miss myself :(

Happened after I got teleported to debug forest while i was logged out.