Sign in to follow this  
Siberian (DayZ)

help!! i got the shakes..

i know i read somewere when you get to cold after being out in the rain, you can get a cold..

i dont seem to remember what the cure is thou.

any tips ???

If your character is just shaking, take pain pills. If your character is coughing, find antibiotics. They are NOT easy to find so, nice knowing you? :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, I cannot confirm this, but allegedly you can warm up by a fire (assuming you can make one) for 10 minutes or so and cure your ails, though you will still have lost the blood you did while being sick. Again, I cannot confirm this, but if you're going to die it's worth a shot!

Good luck.

Edited by Malachi Krieg

You also tremble if you are very low on blood...not as extreme shakes of pain. Trembles will occur about every 1½~ sec.

A another way to fix a cold, seems to be relogging. Also seem to remember heatpacks cures it too.

Edited by Tweakie

No, only way to cure a cold is through antibiotics. If your aiming is shaking try eating/drinking, or painpills.

ah yea i only have shakes.. no coughing..

i have 1 set of painpills, didnt wanan risk usign em if they didnt work.

i'll try the fire first.

Haha, and just like that its all over...

tried hiding in a barn, but when i ran in there some Zombels spawned right inside with me, and broke my leg AGAIN..

2X times in 2 nites.. getting to be a habit, haahah...

ohwell off to the beach with me.

If your character is just shaking, take pain pills. If your character is coughing, find antibiotics. They are NOT easy to find so, nice knowing you? :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, I cannot confirm this, but allegedly you can warm up by a fire (assuming you can make one) for 10 minutes or so and cure your ails, though you will still have lost the blood you did while being sick. Again, I cannot confirm this, but if you're going to die it's worth a shot!

Good luck.

fire or reconnecting fixes colds and infections

Well, assuming everyone here is an honest survivor and not a sneaky bandit :D it looks like the fire trick will work for you next time. I don't logout, but then again, I have antibiotics and I've actually only been sick once just outside the NW Airfield (thanks to a Zed that sneezed on me since my temp was 40c).

Sorry about the legs though... :P I think you need to drink more milk.