Sign in to follow this  
WarraW

I sniped a Chopper and got banned for it.

I was having a good time then my friends and I hear a chopper! The video explains what happened then on.

I don't think I did anything "wrong" like hacking or murdering new spawns on the beach. I was kicked by (Battleye) for shooting down a helicopter!

The server was US 912.

Hosted by [TG].

Edited by WarraW

Report the server, you did nothing wrong by the looks of it. You didn't save your last round in the mag to combat log for ammo. So everything was legit.

Script Restriction #55 is when a vehicle explodes. Common with choppers.

I also don't see anywhere in this video where they banned you unless I missed something? Just you getting kicked and rejoining?

Information about Script Restriction #55 - dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50116-kicked-off-by-battleye-script-restriction-55/

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

You play on a server with nametags, you use rangefinder to set zeroing to 800, then when the nametag clearly says 500, you stay at 800. Wut?

You were kicked for script restriction, can you show the ban message? Because it wasnt an admin that kicked you. I highly doubt your banned

Edited by Suspenselol

Now, where is that "cool story bro" jpg?...

Oh here it is:

http://i0.kym-cdn.co...l-Story-Bro.jpg

Beans for you, I like house!

Report the server, you did nothing wrong by the looks of it. You didn't save your last round in the mag to combat log for ammo. So everything was legit.

Exactly! My friend were the ones who got back in to see the crash but as soon as they started running to it it disappeared.

Serves you right you dirty sniper you.

Hey....I take my hygiene very super cereal.

Two things:

-Camping over Elektro with an AS50...lol.

-Needing range finder on a regular server (shows you range?)

Beyond that I agree that was unfair to get kicked...especially when they fly back towards you -.-

Edited by blake_synel

battle eye #55 is quite common lately and has nothing to do with the admins or the server

You play on a server with nametags, you use rangefinder to set zeroing to 800, then when the nametag clearly says 500, you stay at 800. Wut?

You were kicked for script restriction, can you show the ban message? Because it wasnt an admin that kicked you. I highly doubt your banned

I had just spawned on the server and was overwhelmed by my first sighting of a flying chopper. Only when I was editing the video did I notice "nametags".

Script Restriction #55 is when a vehicle explodes. Common with choppers.

I also don't see anywhere in this video where they banned you unless I missed something? Just you getting kicked and rejoining?

Ok I did get this message but now I try and get back into that server (2 hours later) and I'm immediately kicked. Why? I even went to another server and moved down into cherno then went back to that 912 server thinking that if I got away from the crash I could get in.

Ok I did get this message but now I try and get back into that server (2 hours later) and I'm immediately kicked. Why? I even went to another server and moved down into cherno then went back to that 912 server thinking that if I got away from the crash I could get in.

That is also common. A suggested workaround is to manually replace your Battleye dlls. (listed on page 2) However its only temporary and it appears you can continue to get the error later on and you may need to simply keep replacing your Dll's everytime you get the error.

In short, battleye is fuuuucked right now.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

18 zed kills no pks as50 range finders ghillie

hmmm???

That's another story! I was playing with friends when suddenly we were given snipers, gillie suits, side arms the whole 9 yards. We then were teleported to that island in the most south east corner...

Except it wasn't just us it was the whole server! So my friends an I were smart enough to disconnect before everyone started killing each other like in some kind of large thunder dome match. Some hacker thought it would be funny to watch the server kill each other with the gear he had given us. My friend spawned back in just to see all the bodies.

That wasn't a ban. It was a kick, an automated kick by battleye.

I get that on regular basis, sometimes when logging in, sometimes when just running around, sometimes when picking items up. It started happening after I was killed the first time by a hacker who teleported me somewhere off the ground about 100m and the fall killed me.

I'm running a vanilla install too, only thing I changed manually was FoV.

Battleye is junk, kicks innocent players who aren't doing anything while hackers are running thunderdome whenever they feel like it or killing the entire server and battleye just smiles at them.

EDIT* It may be due to the gear you were given, which was obviously spawned in by a hacker. I looted an mp5sd off an ATV I found parked out in the woods, perhaps it was hacker spawn as well and is why I'm getting the #55 errors? I'll probably ditch it in a day or two once I get fully geared and we'll see if the problems go away.

Edited by random51

That wasn't a ban. It was a kick, an automated kick by battleye.

I get that on regular basis, sometimes when logging in, sometimes when just running around, sometimes when picking items up. It started happening after I was killed the first time by a hacker who teleported me somewhere off the ground about 100m and the fall killed me.

I'm running a vanilla install too, only thing I changed manually was FoV.

Battleye is junk, kicks innocent players who aren't doing anything while hackers are running thunderdome whenever they feel like it or killing the entire server and battleye just smiles at them.

Exactly! Your words are like a tall glass of water.

That's another story! I was playing with friends when suddenly we were given snipers, gillie suits, side arms the whole 9 yards. We then were teleported to that island in the most south east corner...

Except it wasn't just us it was the whole server! So my friends an I were smart enough to disconnect before everyone started killing each other like in some kind of large thunder dome match. Some hacker thought it would be funny to watch the server kill each other with the gear he had given us. My friend spawned back in just to see all the bodies.

alt-f4g much?

alt-f4g much?

No, normal abort. I ripped the F4 button off my board a long time ago. I dodged a hacked server and that's bad? Just 15 minutes before that a hacker named James killed everyone (we just hit the ground dead) on the server. Luckily James left after that and we kept playing...till this happened.

Proud to say I've never alt-f4ged...ever. But I sure like getting mad bro over people who do ;)

I recommend editing your title. Its pretty much concluded you were never banned from this server.

No, normal abort. I ripped the F4 button off my board a long time ago. I dodged a hacked server and that's bad? Just 15 minutes before that a hacker named James killed everyone (we just hit the ground dead) on the server. Luckily James left after that and we kept playing...till this happened.

Proud to say I've never alt-f4ged...ever. But I sure like getting mad bro over people who do ;)

It is when you got given the gear like that. Atleast stick around till you loose it ¬¬ but w/e

wasn't this a QQ thread?

so u gladly stay on a server if someone gives u hacked items but leave if it will put u in a pvp situation lulz

edit: dc, alt-f4g, leaving server in combat... all the same pussy ass fagattory XD

Edited by Deltron3O3O

Wow have we really.come to the point where we belittle people for alt f4 or even regular logging, when hackers teleport them? Sad bunch we got here. Now if you wanna berate him for keeping hacked equipment, thats different.