Sign in to follow this  
Pale_Rider

More servers?

The servers are constantly full. It may be time for an upgrade/expansion of hardware.

i agree there needs to be some way to actully play..all servers always fulll

2 of the servers are running the beta patch and are never even close to full. I think they could easily switch one of them to running the current version.

Ha, a week ago there were like 8 servers. Now that has quadrupled and there still aren't enough player spots to go around.

I think perhaps there will never be enough servers to satisfy the demand for this mod!

2 of the servers are running the beta patch and are never even close to full. I think they could easily switch one of them to running the current version.

They're normally never "close" to full because they run "Forced" first person. Most people' date=' including myself, find it impossible to play Arma 2 forced in first. Not because we look around walls, but because it gives us situational awareness & better immersion for us. More than half my clan is like this, and we like hardcore stuff =']. It's just something specific to the Arma series's first person perspective that is the issue.

Take note: ALMOST every server that is 50/50 is 3rd person able. Something to take note of :)! Just saying :blush:

ps: You can run the BETA version and play on ALL of the servers. I'm doing that and I can connect to even the older versions without issue. Just saying ;)