Sign in to follow this  
Nerochi

The short story of a grocery store in Electro

This is kind of TLDR since I am not good at telling storys but here is goes-

I was outside of Electro with only my hatchet and decided to head for the store in town. I walk in and see 4 dead bodies in a close cluster and became in shock. I look over all the gear on the bodies and THEY ARE ALL LOADED. Each one had a gun, tons of food and drink and equipment. After 5 minutes of "omgosh im going to get killed" feeling i walk to the second floor to find TWO MORE bodies that also had tons of gear. I climb to the roof to find another two, also had guns and equipment. My friend makes it there and we gather what we can. I head over to the next loot spot across the road while my friend is still in the store. He asks if I was in the store and I said "...nooo?" then i heard gunshots and hordes of zombies running to the store and my friend panically says "there was a guy there looting one of the bodies!" so him and I run off into the field with tons of zombies, one of them breaks my leg and kills me and my friend kills the zombies.

30 minutes later i got back to my body and we make it off

I was hoping the story was going to involve you coming up on 4 carebears that had some loot then laying sweet hatchet justice into that delicious flesh.

Pretty let down.

• Like 1

You can only get that kind of adrenaline pump from dayz; no other game. period.

I fail to see the banditry here :(

And I think you mean the school, not the grocery store.