Sign in to follow this  
infctedmushr00mxbox360@gmail.com

Green Mountain - Share Your Stories

This one time I went to green mountain.

I climbed to the top of the tower, and I couldn't go any further due to a main rotor blocking my path. I climbed down the ladder and left the place. NEVER going back.

This one time I went to green mountain.

I climbed to the top of the tower, and I couldn't go any further due to a main rotor blocking my path. I climbed down the ladder and left the place. NEVER going back.

That Main Rotor saved your life.

• Like 1

I've been to green mountain to look for a vehicle spawn a couple times. What happened to everybody? I'm doing great in DayZ I have best weapons and huey with plenty of vehicles

went there with two mates, cleared it out, had a look about. then I spot someone else arriving, somehow they managed to flank us (sigh) and I die, only to be cloned moments later next to my still warm corpse. I start picking my shit up and all of a sudden my mates yell he is behind me again (they shot him after he killed me) but only he goes down this time. we hurry away before anything else untoward happens.

I went to the mountain once, and well...to make a long story short.

I have cancer now.

Edited by SadPanda
  • Like 1

Been there but he game is too glitchy near the military buildings. Had to leave and raid deer stands nearby. Not the most eventful of stories I guess

Been there but he game is too glitchy near the military buildings. Had to leave and raid deer stands nearby. Not the most eventful of stories I guess

video memory default. quit.

Turning off AA fixes the issue in most locations (ie. Balota AF and Cherno Center) but tried everything at Green Mountain with no luck. Was playing with a friend who has the same issue. turn everything on, everything off, mixed it up but no joy.

Registered here just to share my stories of that place.

I had died and was making my way to my group's camp way up north. Unfortunately I didn't have a map and was forced to rely on my shoddy sense of direction and the roads. I'd been heading north up through Kamenka and Zelenogorsk when I lost my way after running from zombies.

Green Mountain was the only place I recognised.

Ignorant, I made my way up the south side of the mountain, flashlight in hand, swinging wildly about as I ran.

Suddenly, I saw something caught in the light beam. I stopped, and looked at it.

A single player, using the sit command to sit beside nothing at all. He was just sitting on the slope by himself, staring up the mountain.

He noticed my flashlight and turned towards me. I instantly switched it off, dropped to prone and rolled a few times to the left to try and hide, or at least move away from where he saw me.

My heart was hammering in my chest. I was looking right at this guy before and didn't see a nametag (regular server), and I had no idea what to do. I didn't hear movement for a little while, so I cracked out a flare and tossed it up the slope. The guy had vanished from where he was.

I crawled my way up the slope and kept to the very edge of my flare's radius, tossing a new one every 30 or so meters. On my fifth flare, I saw him again. Sitting right next to where my flare landed. Looking right at me. He turned to my flare and extinguished it. Then I died.

I don't know what the fuck happened, but to the lone player on FR122. You scared the living shit out of me, son. Fucking kudos, gratz, beans and everything ever to you, sir, you terrifying bastard.

• Like 9

My interview with a green mountain survivor:

Me: What did you see there??

Survivor: *whimper*

Me: I cant help you if you dont tell me...

Survivor: ...

Me: What happened in Green Mount...

Survivor: DONT SAY THE NAME! DONT SPEAK THE NAME!

Me: What happened that night?

Survivor: *whimper, cry* Artifacts........ High, as high as the night`s sky... Towering artifacts! I can see them in my dreams!!!! AAAaaahh...

*Survivor has passed out*

• Like 1

Went to pick up a teammate there and ended up crashing the helicopter into power lines. When we went to get our stuff back from the corpses a hacker found us and killed us all.

I once ventured to Green Mountain in search of an ATV. I dare say it did not end well.

It was fairly dark and zombies were swarming about. I cautiously entered the base, making sure not to attract any unwanted attention. I barely made it past the large groups of military zombies. I saw no vehicles to fix up however, so I attempted to make my escape. A lone zombie saw me, and proceeded to break my leg on his first swing. I was bleeding and my leg was broken, and soon I saw a second zombie run toward me as the first was still busy gutting me. Luckily I was carrying an M4A1 CCO SD, and was able to shoot them silently. If I had not had a silenced weapon, I would have probably died.

Green Mountain would have been my grave.

My interview with a green mountain survivor:

Me: What did you see there??

Survivor: *whimper*

Me: I cant help you if you dont tell me...

Survivor: ...

Me: What happened in Green Mount...

Survivor: DONT SAY THE NAME! DONT SPEAK THE NAME!

Me: What happened that night?

Survivor: *whimper, cry* Artifacts........ High, as high as the night`s sky... Towering artifacts! I can see them in my dreams!!!! AAAaaahh...

*Survivor has passed out*

Was just about to post something very similar.