Sign in to follow this  
meltbox360

Intereseting Ban On US 1776

I was heading over to elektro to the fire station to try to see if I could find a better weapon or a cayote pack. Right before I get there under the power lines I run into a guy with a sniper lying in the grass. I freaked out pulled my ak and shot him. He ran a bit and then died. I assumed better to kill him since he is watching my destination with a sniper and people do not hunt for zombies with snipers. Another guy ran up from my right with a sniper I think and I got a lot of rounds into him but he shot me and then finished me off for good measure. A little later someone died. I believe it was this same guy who finished me. In the end we all died. Now the interesting part. I try to come back on as a new charachter and all the sudden Battle Eye bans me. No reason stated (not sure if there should be one). I find it a little funny that I kill two well equiped guys and then on respawn I get banned... I am not too angry or anything since all of my stuff was mediocre but I suspect this was no accident. I would also not liked to be banned anywhere because I did absolutely nothing wrong. Perhaps this was a coincidence but seems fishy.

Wish I had recorded or something :/

I don't think an admin can ban you from battleye.

Edited by Dumah