Sign in to follow this  
sellasie_83@hotmail.com

Im new, and need medic help.. Anyone?

Please, could anyone help out a new player with blood transfusion?

I will be looking (updating) for a while before going ingame. My mic is broken, and dont know if others can see what i write when using "group channel".. So basicly i do not know how to thank you ingame, if someone would be so kind of helping me.

Since im new, i do not know how to pick a certain server. I know how to search for the server name, but thats it :)

Maybe i can be in debt to you?

it would help if you could say your location, so medics near y can respond. These kind of posts are useless unless you have a location.

it would help if you could say your location, so medics near y can respond. These kind of posts are useless unless you have a location.

Oh shi7. Yes of course i missed out that important thing.

When looking at DayZ map, it says im in Staroye, north of Elektro/west of Solnichniy. Hiding with 500 health left :)

One suggestion: Hit the period (.) on your keyboard until it says "Direct Communication" and others within a close range should be able to see or hear your messages. As for help for blood, I can't help much now. Sorry but hopefully I've helped enough with in-game chat.

Edited by HazardousJJ

Ive tried that direct com too. But you say they have to be near to see what i type? Maybe thats why no one answering. Tried all three (even vehicle com) with the msg "Hello. Anyone out there who can see this msg" but have gotten no respons. Thank you for letting me know..

It's only working in a range of 50m and lessé but i could be wrong, that may be, why nobody awnser you.

Ok, so its very short distance then. Very good thing to keep in mind.. Was teleported by some hacker on my first day.. and ended up in the water with others, but i think i used group com. Kinda explains why noone was answering.

Ive tried that direct com too. But you say they have to be near to see what i type? Maybe thats why no one answering. Tried all three (even vehicle com) with the msg "Hello. Anyone out there who can see this msg" but have gotten no respons. Thank you for letting me know..

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Communication

No problem. I used this to get the specifics about the chat.

I usually saw between one and three, Inbetween Elektro and Cherno. Either is near the coast, or just in the forest un front of the cost.

Guess its off to finding animals then.

This will be sucha experience in dayZ. Will i make it or not?

Right before logging off, i found a downed chopper, a little bit south/southwest from Staroye where im at.

So i will be nice if i make it from this alive.. 500health isnt much :D

Loosing those weapons i found would be devastating ;(

But then again.. My very first spawn in this game.. I ran for 2 min and found a dead body with absoluty everything on it. DMR+mags, huge backpack with some sort of AK in it and all the basic stuff. So i was like.. "hell yeah.. this game aint hard at all. Lets go WHOOOOOOOP!" Ran up to a tree line (as ive seen youtubers do), and tabbed out to watch dayZ map. When tabbing back in, i fired the DMR a few rounds before it stopped. Loked around.. and it was clear so i started to run again. All the sudden there was alot of zombies behind me, and it ended up with me trying to swim (which i really shouldnt have done... geez.. ). All my gear just popped out from the backpack (glitch?) and i died very short after. Have no idea where i was at so i couldnt run back..

So im guessing.. Weapons and fun times will always appear sooner or later. If i die, maybe can go back and try to rescue my items? Not sure for how long the body will remain.

Before looting the chopper, i had an empty AK (had 4 AKM mags, but i guess thats useless when having the normal AK?).

Not much to cry about if i was to be killed :)

Now, after the goddamn chopper, i have M107(?) and some mags.. Found two FN Fal, one without sight, and one with some weird named sight. Its night vision of some sort, so of course i kept that one.

Ive finally got myself all the basic stuff, like matches, hunting knife etc.

So... i dont want to play anymore.. in risk of dying ;D

Nah.. Here goes all or nothing. Like a BAUS, not seeing anything.. I will make it to tell the story!

Edited by Nesta

I've been in your position (I learned the hard way why you should never use the CZ550 in a town). I dragged my butt out of Pustoshka on a broken leg, 2 rounds left in my AKM, and 412 blood. On my own, passing out, I dragged myself into the trees, found a boar, got my blood up to where I was no longer passing out, found a cow, got colour back into the world, then dragged myself all the way to Cherno, where I managed to find a morphine shot to get me back on my feet. When I told my buddies on vent what condition I was in, they all advised just crawling into a zed and ending my misery, I said to hell with that. This was five days ago, I am still alive to tell this tale.

In closing, remember, the game ain't over until it tells you you're dead, and no matter what shape you're in, there's always a chance to come out stronger.