Sign in to follow this  
Frenzilla

US 486 combat logger

US 486

Approximately 7:23 PM Central time

So I go into devil's castle... a guy runs past me (Armed but with a zombie chasing him)... So I shoot him a few times because if he had noticed me, he would have. He drops to the ground, starts popping shots at me with his pistol and when he realizes he can't hit me and has a zombie beating on him he combat logs.

For fear of him ghosting me and coming back, I run out. I look behind me while running and notice a guy at the top of the castle staring my direction. Assuming it's his friend, I scope the place out. I don't feel like running away completely, nor do I feel like dying. I scout the place out below the hill, and before I know it I get shot in the back with an AK. I lay on the ground bleeding for a bit with around 1k blood. I get up, try to patch myself up, and then get shot AGAIN but from the tower this time.

After all of this, I die and the combat logger lives. I don't know the person's name, but a server admin could easily check who disconnected at that time. I believe his name started with a W, however i'm not 100% sure.

Not expecting a lot to be done, but it's quite annoying to die this way when I had plenty of time to Alt+F4 like a scrub. kthx :)

Welcome to dayz shit happens get started you can be well geared again in 2 hrs

Welcome to dayz shit happens get started you can be well geared again in 2 hrs

I know that's DayZ. Just sucks when it happens, knowing you could be a punk like them and not lose all your shit. They had AKM's and Lee Enfields.. They'll probably be happy with my M4A3 CCO, GPS, etc.. Sucks cause I wasn't going to play before work and I decided to.. It must be that can of Mt. Dew I picked up last night..............

So you died cause you played the game like you should? The leaver has nothing to do with it. He didnt kill you.

actually it is cheating/exploiting and rocket is trying to figure out how to stop it without hindering everyone.

on a side not by deal with it you mean you do it?

US 486

Approximately 7:23 PM Central time

So I go into devil's castle... a guy runs past me (Armed but with a zombie chasing him)... So I shoot him a few times because if he had noticed me, he would have. He drops to the ground, starts popping shots at me with his pistol and when he realizes he can't hit me and has a zombie beating on him he combat logs.

For fear of him ghosting me and coming back, I run out. I look behind me while running and notice a guy at the top of the castle staring my direction. Assuming it's his friend, I scope the place out. I don't feel like running away completely, nor do I feel like dying. I scout the place out below the hill, and before I know it I get shot in the back with an AK. I lay on the ground bleeding for a bit with around 1k blood. I get up, try to patch myself up, and then get shot AGAIN but from the tower this time.

After all of this, I die and the combat logger lives. I don't know the person's name, but a server admin could easily check who disconnected at that time. I believe his name started with a W, however i'm not 100% sure.

Not expecting a lot to be done, but it's quite annoying to die this way when I had plenty of time to Alt+F4 like a scrub. kthx :)

This is a crappy thing for him to do, but it is not cheating. There are enough cheater reports going on here, dont' clog up the channel with annoyances that are not banned or "illegal".

I think a few of you guys might be overlooking what i'm trying to accomplish.

I don't know how to contact the server Admin. The MotD claims "Anyone combat logging will be banned from the server." I was hoping someone that runs 486 would possibly look at this and read their server logs. Combat logging is clearly not appreciated when Rocket is trying to find a way to PREVENT IT. I'm far from "mad" that I died, I was alive for way too long. I'm more annoyed that I died without a murder because some chump disconnects and his buddies kill me :)