Sign in to follow this  
qweets

US 1801 -=Legacy=- , Anyone know where to find these guys? Their server is down all of a sudden.

so me and a buddy decided to move servers and made our camp on 1801 we'd been playing fine on it for days then today it just up and disappears.. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows any of the Legacy people or the admin so I could get in touch to see if they shut it down for good or anything like that..

• Like 1

I'm from Legacy, and our server was down in protest to chick-fila's comment on gay marriage.

It's been back up for awhile now, thanks for letting us know you have a camp somewhere on our server.

I'd recommend not playing at night.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

I'm from Legacy, and our server was down in protest to chick-fila's comment on gay marriage.

It's been back up for awhile now, thanks for letting us know you have a camp somewhere on our server.

I'd recommend not playing at night.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Hahahaha what the fuck you took your server down to pro-test a fast food chain. Are you fucking stupid or just bullshitting so you don't loose your precious choppers.

Hahahaha what the fuck you took your server down to pro-test a fast food chain. Are you fucking stupid or just bullshitting so you don't loose your precious choppers.

First of all, protest*, lose*.

Second, you must be mentally inept if you think we took our server down so we don't "loose our precious choppers".

Finally, there's only one per server anyways.

Edited by theplaya7

Down again tonight... what gives guys?

The kid tempet and his crew of pothead buddies take it down when they aren't playing so their camp is safe.. Already had tempets "friend" confirm this to me.. Buncha asshats the Legacy kids are, completely recommend NOT playing on their server.

lovely...

manage to get your stuff out yet? I had quite the little clinic stocked up out in the boonies with a nice little camp...

that totally blows.

managed to get most of my stuff off the server, seem to be up durring the day, and later in the evening. guess they shut it down for dinner and pee breaks?

lol I think these guys got blacklisted.