DookieJankins

So I shot down a helicoptor today...

Everything but the hull was red as a tomato.

That's after we landed in a bunch zombies. It was as green as grass until I had to cut the engine to stop the infinite pirouette. Your shots did not do all of that damage while we were in the air, at any rate, this is a pointless thread, I'll not be posting in it any longer. I'll notify you later after I do a couple of tail rotor tests to see if you can indeed screw up a tail rotor even with green indicators.

That's not what I'm saying nor Dookie. We are curious how you lugged all the pieces requires to fix the chopper over to it in a span of 20 minutes.

Pics of aftermath (crew bodies disappeared for some reason).

37E7D31FC37EA1EA6255974C3ED26A1C8AF4193C

775FF0DFAB93424DA2E461D47565046DB924DCF5

A4EACDD6B89B40C4DBE0D47CF26DCB1190E212FE

There are a couple more but they are more or less the same thing. Point is' date=' chopper was shot down.

[/quote']

Looks more like they had a hard landing. Thus everyone in the chopper dies and the hcopper gets damaged.

We started lighting up the chopper once it was in closer to the ground. It then spun out and crashed. Crew got out and was eliminated by our shooters.

Everything but the hull was red as a tomato.

That's after we landed in a bunch zombies. It was as green as grass until I had to cut the engine to stop the infinite pirouette. Your shots did not do all of that damage while we were in the air' date=' at any rate, this is a pointless thread, I'll not be posting in it any longer. I'll notify you later after I do a couple of tail rotor tests to see if you can indeed screw up a tail rotor even with green indicators.

[/quote']

Something tells me that your pride's getting in the way. You flew into an ambush and were killed for it. The chopper went down under fire, likely due to pilot error.

And nice evasion.

The chopper was shot up. You claimed the need to repair it, and did so. You must have some pretty awesome luck to come up with the necessary parts to do so within such a short amount of time.

Maybe the parts were in the heli's gear and the idiot "bandits" were too stupid to check for it.

I got my Helicopter back and killed one of you.

Try harder.

nice graphics bro.