Sign in to follow this  
Led Monk

Barn on fire?

Howdy all. I've come across possibly a glitch or at least something really cool. I spawned over by Three valleys (i think, i've never spawned here before). I took a road that winded around for a while and i've come to a farm/town and there is red flashing every where and a big black cloud over the farm. I'm gonna go check it out... but i was just curious if anyone else has run into this yet?

Helicopter crash. They cause large fires :)

Helicopter crash, not a spawned one, like someone actually flew a UH 1 Huey into a barn.]

Stupid numb nuts need to take flying lessons.

Is it a huge fire??

If yes, it's a bug from arma 2, that sometimes if a vehicle crashes, a whole landscape is "on fire". It's weird, and has nothing to do with DayZ itself.

Is it a huge fire??

If yes, it's a bug from arma 2, that sometimes if a vehicle crashes, a whole landscape is "on fire". It's weird, and has nothing to do with DayZ itself.

Everything was on fire for a half mile in every direction. It was a downed helicopter. Pretty kick ass. I was hoping to find some bodies to loot, but they must have jumped out somewhere. Lol

Everything was on fire for a half mile in every direction. It was a downed helicopter. Pretty kick ass. I was hoping to find some bodies to loot, but they must have jumped out somewhere. Lol

Yup, that would be the ArmA II bug. There are a couple YouTube videos of it out there. Look for Cherno Fire or titles like that on YouTube.