Sign in to follow this  
DayZofWarZ

Partner up?

Hey this is Keegan, and before logging in I was wondering if someone would like to join me on my travels?

I know my location almost exactly and if you're not too far I reckon we can group up.

If you're interested go to this link: http://us7.chatzy.com/79482293148161

I'll be checkign in there for new people every minute or so until I start the game up.

P.S. I DO NOT have a mic. Sorry but I am a considerable typer and don't take too long, so we won't be out in the open for long periods of time or anything.

im in need of a partner as well and would be more than willing to buddy up with you

okay then! So do you want to join the chat link I put up there??

That's where I'm currently talking.

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Professionalism my arse you guys(OM6) are well known around these forums to be full of crap, just ask the community

• Like 1

Don't bother joining the Omega-6 server. The admin will not hesitate to restart the server whenever their clan is in danger. Their vehicles are indestructable (will fully repair when you exit them) and hacked weapons are to be found on them.

I've also heard some mention that the leader will spawn vehicles. I know of someone who saw all vehicles spawned along the coast.