Lordzero2

looking for a group / clan

I am 24 years old been playing this game for about 1 week now. Hoping to find a group to play with because going solo isnt all that fun. I have ventrillo/teamspeak/skype(hate skype though) and a working microphone.

add me on steam "kenshin11himura" mt current name is jackie chan so u shouldnt have ne problem finding me.

edit im on the US east coast.

Edited by Lordzero2

hey I'm calum I'm 14 and in the UK looking for a team mate or someone that I can rely on not to kill me ^^

17 dont mind playing on any server steam name: generaltao0001 though i do have a shitty connection at times doesnt happen every day my download speed ranges from nothing to 1mb/s but it seems i also have a useless upload speed of some times 8mb/s

anyways add me if you care to play with others

also got a mic and steam chat and skype is fine for me

I am 24 years old been playing this game for about 1 week now. Hoping to find a group to play with because going solo isnt all that fun. I have ventrillo/teamspeak/skype(hate skype though) and a working microphone.

add me on steam "kenshin11himura" mt current name is jackie chan so u shouldnt have ne problem finding me.

edit im on the US east coast.

I got a group, just started it, pm for details

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Edited by Legendary Fox

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

I would sign up but the must have 10 posts on the forum thing is kindof dumb. im not jus gonna bullshit 10 posts so i can apply.