Sign in to follow this  
Ivy_Mike

Loading into Debug (?) Plains

Hey, so I know others have had this problem, but I haven't found an answer yet.

Every time I join any server, it always loads me into a featureless rolling plain, sometimes with other survivors/bandits. I can move and interact with players and any items I have on me normally, and I have tried some of the fixes like re-patching the game, making a new character, etc. Nothing has helped. Any advice?

I have the exact problem as you.

I spawn in the middle of nowhere (out of the map, with that plains) with others survivors. As i've seen, they don't move, i am the only that can do it (i supose that they are not really there and their chars are playing normally in cherno).

Mmmmm...

What we are suposed to do now?

Kill ourselves?... Shit, I have much work in my back and i was about to repair a car with the equipment i'm carrying :( . It will took ages to take that items again, apart of walk again to the north

I believed at first that everyone experienced this (some master server bug or something), but seeing the few messages of this and seeing that people is still playing normally, then it is not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

I asked help in the chat, and a friendly guy (i dont name it due to anonimity rights) told me to go far far far east. After much time i finally got in in the map.

I'm happy to dont have to kill myself to respawn correctly.

How far east are we talking here?

Edit - About 5/10 mins you get back into the map.