Sign in to follow this  
Willgebroth

Banned from NL40

Hi,

Usually i am on LU227 with some friends, but the server is quite unstable so we wanted to change the server.

So i choose the NL40 server. I set up a tent and relogged to get our gear & tents.

When i came back to NL40 i got kicked with a message like

BattleEye Kicked :(Admin Kick : Hacking / Cheating) (i think)

I thought it was a mistake so i simply reconnected.

First thing i noticed was that i got this "shock" thing but well...bugs are quite common.

And than... BAM : BattleEye Banned: (Hacking / Cheating).

Now i want to know what i did wrong or why i was banned 0_o

Thank you....

I have talked to the admin (NL40) who issued the ban, he said he was playing on the server and the server starting lagging while the game and the logs showed lines of your connection missing signatures for a whole bunch of files. He assumed the cause of this was cheating and had issued a temporary ban on you presumably for our server only so the logs could be more thoroughly investigated. Hence the "I think" comment in your ban message.

We run the server (NL40) with a few admins trying to maintain a well managed server with as few cheaters/exploiters possible. Our admins will never pull pranks like banning people due to grudges or for self preservance. However, we shortly started running the server and are still learning about the rules and regulations that come with that. The admin in question was not aware that the proper action seems to be to submit the logs to DayZ. Therefore you have been unbanned and the logs will be submitted instead.

We apologize if it turns out there was nothing wrong on your side.

Edited by Folreg
  • Like 3

my brother played on my account and bam, i was banned

well if you didn´t cheat they will unban you.

The admins here are quite good^^

Just write a message to Folreg.

• Like 1