nev2k

LU180-Clanwar

IM FUCKING 1 MAN ARMY im comming for you!\

whats your name ingame ?

Edited by Jemoeder

Me and my friends also have a camp on this server its been there for about 6 weeks and my character has been alive for 22 days. We are thinking of giving our group a tag [YBC] which stands for Yellow Belly Clan hence my survival for 22 days. So if you see us running around the server please don't shoot and if you do be prepared to sprint from berenzino to Kamenka. Check me out 247 zombie kills on the abort screen. :beans:

Edited by Dogbitevictim
  • Like 1

SO Hi there ! first time i write in this Forum, but i lurking around since a few weeks.

Im tired as hell and my grammar will suck hard i appreciate understanding.

First im from the PB group and i want so write at this topic

We aren´t a clan only few Friends that play together and we dont hoard vehicles or something we got some tents, which we relocate sometimes.

Secound the [G] clan isnt a clan aswell, because i think diieng all day long and sniping electro isn´t rly playing.

For Exemple 2days ago me and a new Friend who spamt his first time 2 days ago where moving to electro for some gear.

We approach from the north and then i saw them 4 ppl sniping electro so i took my as50 and shot the camo and ghillie suit guy instantly after that the other 2 killd my new spawn friend :/.

i no scope one of them and after that i got hit and ran away like a chicken and loggt off until more of us arrived :>

3 guys got taken out by me not rly a hardcore pvp player but i will shoot on bandits and if someone shoot me.

I know your camp in the north and i raided it alot, And we took your cars and leave them in some city cuz i dont like hoarders :/

BH if u want a clan war u can have one! I play more PVE but still fight you in a PVP Battle

Personally i don´t have a Problem with you and you never killed me. SO lets get this going <3

Nerf_me

Secound the [G] clan isnt a clan aswell, because i think diieng all day long and sniping electro isn´t rly playing.

We approach from the north and then i saw them 4 ppl sniping electro so i took my as50 and shot the camo and ghillie suit guy instantly after that the other 2 killd my new spawn friend :/.

i no scope one of them and after that i got hit and ran away like a chicken and loggt off until more of us arrived :>

3 guys got taken out by me not rly a hardcore pvp player but i will shoot on bandits and if someone shoot me.

So getting the surprise on a group of players makes them bad? Well props on you killing 3 of us that way its super hard......

Also gratz on that awesome noscoping on a server with crosshairs with a one shot one kill gun, that takes serious skills....... it really does

And Nerf, die all day long and sniping electro aint playing? Well my guess is that this game can be played basically how you want. And if you now raided our camp then you should know we have done quite alot of pve.

Also love your way of making yourself the underdog, "we are not a clan, we are friends playing"...... yeah clantag and cordinated play, but hey you're just friends...

But I do agree with you, we are not a clan, we are a gaming community.

Last but not least, so you only kill bandits and people that shoot on you. Well that statement isnt true I guess, since you killed 3 none bandits from behind that wasnt shooting at you......

"i got hit and ran away like a chicken and loggt off until more of us arrived :>" Awesome combatlogging, Guess we need to start frapsing you noobs more so the banhammer can hit you.......

Edited by Dansula

So getting the surprise on a group of players makes them bad? Well props on you killing 3 of us that way its super hard......

Also gratz on that awesome noscoping on a server with crosshairs with a one shot one kill gun, that takes serious skills....... it really does

And Nerf, die all day long and sniping electro aint playing? Well my guess is that this game can be played basically how you want. And if you now raided our camp then you should know we have done quite alot of pve.

Also love your way of making yourself the underdog, "we are not a clan, we are friends playing"...... yeah clantag and cordinated play, but hey you're just friends...

But I do agree with you, we are not a clan, we are a gaming community.

Last but not least, so you only kill bandits and people that shoot on you. Well that statement isnt true I guess, since you killed 3 none bandits from behind that wasnt shooting at you......

"i got hit and ran away like a chicken and loggt off until more of us arrived :>" Awesome combatlogging, Guess we need to start frapsing you noobs more so the banhammer can hit you.......

Jesus Christ, you're pretty fucking butthurt, aren't you buddy? To be fair he's right, you are a pack of noobs, so stop crying about it.

• Like 1

First when i killed u solo i got 2 Bandit killd and 1 Murder ! So i dont think it isnt against what i said!

Secound if u SNIPE with 4 guys and dont watch your back u must be kind a like "stupid" and playing rly bad.

Last but not least i didnt combat log, LIKE i said i run to the east of cherno.

AND before i dont forget it? Bannhammer? cuz Combat loggig? I thought this isnt a bann reason or? and BTW your last guy did it :D

TL;DR Read post above This guy say it exactly!

Nerf_me

p.s. Frapps me pls i like watching good playstil xD

EDIT: They got suprise by 1 guy and a freshi who spawnt 30mins ago

Edited by Nerf me

post-92115-0-99419000-1345042638_thumb.j

Didnt read, busy combat logging..........

Edited by Dansula

funfact #1 you combat logging, got hacked weapons in your camp, you dupe as hell and then thinking we are OP clan found 1 as50 now we got 35++ and suck in this game. I dont say u hack but still u have them.

So why i still talking to you ? :/

Btw i like your attidude getting facts @ in ya face then flaming like a kid QQ me more

I stop talking to you my Sanity is getting low

Nerf me <3

you dupe as hell and then thinking we are OP clan found 1 as50 now we got 35++ and suck in this game. I dont say u hack but still u have them.

If you found more than 5 AS50 in a camp, it certainly wasn't ours... but nice try ;)

funfact #1 you combat logging, got hacked weapons in your camp, you dupe as hell and then thinking we are OP clan found 1 as50 now we got 35++ and suck in this game. I dont say u hack but still u have them.

Guess you found another camp then, ours only had 5 AS50, seeing how you apperently have 35++, the two ++ must stand for something like "Oh I cant keep a track of our items since we dupd them alot" So dont accuse other players for hacking and duping.

Stop making a fool of yourself...... Just continue with the Alt + F4 and move along!

Edited by Dansula

Before u try to flame, read my post i said i dont accuse of scripting, but u have them and it was your camp cuz your corpse of your duping where there!

maybe 1 time if u wont alt + f4 or when u logg in, I can finally kill ya :D

Sincerly

Your unskilled murder

Nerf_me <3

p.s. this isnt a clanwar they dont have the balls for something like that, and i would feel guilty killing them cuz they cant handle ZED´s at all :/