Magnum Johnson

Looking for SoCal/West Coast Players

We currently have a small group of three, sometimes four of us real life friends playing most evenings but would like to join up with some more mature players in the SoCal/West Coast region only. We have real lives, gray hairs, work full time, and have families so our DayZ time is cherished. We do not have a permanent server and really only play after 9pm. We usually have some decent gear and are more than willing to share gear, beans, blood, and anything else needed.

I would not consider us murderers or bandits but after so many needless deaths and encounters with hit and disconnect cowards we have developed a bit of a shoot on sight mentality for anyone that looks like a threat. Were just looking for like minded people to roam the countryside with.

Send me a msg on here if you would like to join up with us or would like us to join up with your group.

My brother and I live in CA and play on US 510 (nice stable server from the bay area.) welcome to hit us up if you want. We also kinda went to the shoot on sight attitued atm since there isn't really a safe way to tell if someone is a bandit or not.

Steam ID is kcvrbk

Edited by Zenbu