Sign in to follow this  
jamesdavidcartlidge@gmail.com

So I need some help blood

So yesterday I was with a little group a clan if you will and I was okay, but today none of them are online so i've been going at it alone for a few hours, anyways I kinda need help right now, i've tried asking them to come online but they wont, the problem I have is im on low blood, I have a blood bag but obviously I need another player to do it for me.

Now i'm not really holding anything of serious value but i'd rather not start again i'm really just looking for a player to bring me either cooked meat (a few) in return for the blood bag or to actually use the blood bag on me.

Now I am not a player killing guy, I have 0 murders (check the signature) but obviously I don't know how much I can trust you so can anyone think of a way we can do this? I will PM you my coords after it's all sorted!

Well if your by yourself the best thing to gain blood back is to eat meat, so find an animal kill it, gut it, cook the raw meat from it and you'll be fine, eat piece of meat you eat gains you 800 points of blood back so should try and find cows because they normaly give around 8 pieces of raw steaks each.

Hope i helped,

CRUSADER

Edited by CRUSADER_111

Well if your by yourself the best thing to gain blood back is to eat meat, so find an animal kill it, gut it, cook the raw meat from it and you'll be fine, eat piece of meat you eat gains you 800 points of blood back so should try and find cows because they normaly give around 8 pieces of raw steaks each.

Hope i helped,

CRUSADER

Yeah don't have a survival knife was looking for one have all but that.

You have to tell us the area that you're in to make this valid. You could be like a 45 minute walk away for all I know