Sardaukar

Question about alternate profiles

I'm going to have a second friend trying this mod out soon, and was wondering: If you create another player profile, will it work as an alternate Day Z character, and if this works, is it allowed? I haven't found any information about it, but I have found posts about the strictness of bans, so it seems prudent to ask first.

I am also curious about this, never seen this topic covered.

doesn't work. he will have his character name (maybe looks - can't recall) but play your game (your items, location etc.). Tried it with my son.

I'm going to have a second friend trying this mod out soon' date=' and was wondering: If you create another player profile, will it work as an alternate Day Z character, and if this works, is it allowed? I haven't found any information about it, but I have found posts about the strictness of bans, so it seems prudent to ask first.

[/quote']

I tried this before, And it did not act as a second character, just changed my name and when i joined a server i was the same character as before but with a new name.

Well nuts. Not sure I want to risk my current gear- and run a tremendous distance- to show them the ropes personally. Suppose I can give them general directions to where my group operates.

I've edited my name several times before coming on something unique enough to be remembered by other players. Same stats, kills, items, location, but a different name.

Also, just wanted to add that the face you choose in the profile will be your in game face. You can get a real nice look with a handlebar mustache and gold aviators.

Also' date=' just wanted to add that the face you choose in the profile will be your in game face. You can get a real nice look with a handlebar mustache and gold aviators.

[/quote']

How did you know my in-game look, I didn't think we've played together before..