Sign in to follow this  
Hibbins

Hackers is taking over DayZ

For me personally I can't find any servers that are not hacked 24/7. At least nothing close to a decent ping, obviously I can't play on Europe servers if I don't live there.

No single player

Private not allowed

It means its unplayable for me.

Idk how it is for you, but if you have better luck please share your secrets if you have found a way to play.

Edited by syncmaster

I'm not talking about the community, I'm talking about the devs. They never reply to any of this shit... even a simple reply of compassion would do wonders. Instead, they brush it off with "oh we can't do anything so suck it up?" Yeah... that's professional.

Also alpha doesn't mean it HAS to be broken... that's not a prerequisite for alpha. My game is in alpha too... it's not broken as fuck. There are missing features, sure... but at least the shit that's in our game so far actually works.

~Sol

O okay so they have to stop everything there doing to stop and answer all the hundreds of the threads doing this. Yeah everyone lets get a dev to stop working on fixing the problem and lets just get them on the forums all day everyday 24/7 that will fix are problem. Lets make them stop working on the problem and lets get them to start talking to the people who need help with coaxing there anxiety about the problem.

Yay lets create more hacker threads because they arent already like 100+

Yeah, let's bump all 100 of them so the message gets across that people are quitting the game!!!

• Like 1