Sign in to follow this  
snakedad

Banned from LU350/DE398 for "cheat suspected"

aw2cl1.jpg

So I was just running around nwa with the group and got banned. I'm not sure which cheat(s) I'm being suspected of doing. I'm guessing the admins have no proof what so ever and I'd like my ban lifted please.

In before: errmagerrd it says battleeye so it's a globalban u chet!1!! It's a local server ban issued by an admin.

Wasn't recording at the time, so my only proof is that screenshot. I guess my running around skills were too much to handle for the admins.

Best regards,

Snakedad

• Like 1

Admins having ban ability > actual hackers.

The first group are rats and the others are 'non-right' people. Nowadays admins can be compared to politicians when hackers can be compared to those freedom fighters.

Saying that, I only knew a hacker whom hacks have only helped to destroy people's camps, to give power to them newcomers!

Ok, you must of been doing something that would give enough reason to the Admins to ban you. Now I'm not saying all Admins are angels because they're not but 9/10 times it for a legit reason the 1/10 is rage bans.

But in either case find out from them what proof they have, if they have none then technically speaking they have no right to ban you but it is their server so they don't 'have' to unban you, you can join many, many other servers so unless your content on getting back on that server I sugget you just move on and leave the Admins to rage on. If this is a common occurance with the Admins actions will be taken to inform the server owner that their Admins are abusing the Admin functions and penalties with have to be given.

Other than that not much you can do but move on.

Hope I helped,

CRUSADER

CRUSADER

It might have been him nearing admin's loot stash. Just saying.

"Suspected" anything is not a bannable offense. Proof of the cheating or no ban. This is admin abuse.

• Like 2

I doubt they rage banned me, since I did nothing for them to rage about. I was just running along the wall at nwa. I didn't shoot any admins, nor did I steal choppers/cars etc.

The Admin needs to come here and present his proof of wrongdoing. I would give it a day or so and if he doesn't, open a ticket with the staff. Might want and see if there is contact info in the server description.

Snakedad i banned you.

Was checking on logs and suspected teleport.

Now rechecked - my mistake i guess.

ban removed.

sorry for inconveniences caused.

just trying to keep server out of cheaters.