Sign in to follow this  
Lt Kidd

WTT NVG's for Camo Clothing / Ghillie Suits / Mk 8 LMG

Hey all,

I'm looking to trade a couple of NVG's my clan PK'd today for some camouflage clothing or Ghillie suits.

Also willing to trade some weapons for a Mark 8 LMG. We have an M4A3 CCO, a Barret 50cal sniper rifle and an M249 LMG.

Hit me up for a trade guys.

Edited by Lt Kidd

How do you expect to pull this off safely

Pretty straight forward, actually. I'm willing to trust people on these forums for such trades to be done in a civil way. Plus, doesn't hurt to have a few of my lads watching over the whole thing.

Yeah, as I'm desperate for some camo clothing. Add me on steam "Frenzyandgo"

Yeah, as I'm desperate for some camo clothing. Add me on steam "Frenzyandgo"

sounds good man. I was recently teleported to the "waterworld" and turned into a boar, but I managed to survive and swim back to land. I'm just past Skalski or whoever you friken spell it island. (Invite sent on steam)

Edited by Powell
  • Like 1

Surely if you have mates watching the whole thing your best option would be to shoot the guy when he appears and just take the camo clothing for free. Similarly, his best option would be to bring a few of his mates along and kill you for your NVGs. I guess alt F4ing adds a bit of safety, but its definitely a risk doing this civilly. I would not be surprised if at least one of the parties here are lying through their teeth, and will be interested to know how it all goes.

Trade closed. Powell was honorable too. Beans for you sir.

• Like 1