Sign in to follow this  
Vault_12

DE112 EU20 - Lets play together

Hello, I noticed that there are very few players on DE112, so I though we could team up and play together. Are there any player from DE112 here on the forums? Would be really cool if we could team up and find some vehicles and supplies for everyone. There are only 6-10 players on the server everytime and with that amount of players, PvP isnt really a good option I think. So if anyone is here from DE112, please respond.

i usualy hang there but we have chopper on another server so... but yea server is great good FPS as long it gets restarted every 4h, i had loads of pvp on it already, mostly killing ppl around stary lol.

Oh lol, I was fully equiped and was running trough a forest when suddenly I saw 2 guys with ghillies. I shouted friendly and they started to run. After about 5 minutes they decidet to shot at me, I responded quickly and landet a good shot with my L85 LS with Thermal vision, but then they shot me :) Thats what you get when you dont shot people on sight. I had the perfect opportunity because they were just sitting there doing nothing, but what did I did? Yes searched faith in humanity and lost it again. So if those guys who shot me read this. Fuck you :)

My ingame name is Aleksej.

If you want to play with me or other people on DE112 you can join us. Where are speaking german and english. (German first ;)) Add us on Skype. My Skype ID is "fiddyw"