Sign in to follow this  
masterbrain

New Fresh Dedicated 80 Slot Server Up Now US1967

Can't see your server, probably already blacklisted for using dayz radar? (which is nothing else than a cheat)

Pretty sure I would be notified if my IP/Server was blacklisted, not to mention I dont play on the server. But thanks for your input. The DayZ_Radar was just recently taken down, and regardless what does DayZmod have control over what I use to parse my logs? DayZ Radar when I did have/used it, does not work on an OPEN .rpt file. So that is kind of pointless to use as a "cheat" since you would have to take the server down etc to move play with the log.rpt... And if I am looking for tents/vehicles, what is the point in even playing? Lol That does not make sense. Think next time please.

Edited by Master Brain

If you have been a victim in the recent hacker attacks I personally apologize and I am working tirelessly to keep them off and away from the server.

Ive been seeking help and additional countermeasures for script autokicking etc to combat the numerous hackers.

I will also be updating the server to the newest revision to avoid hackers as the sooner the updates are made the sooner the hackers have to redo their hacks to work correctly with ArmA2s Beta Patches and Battleyes updates.

So I am trying to stay ahead of the "game" (no pun intended) when it comes to hacks and scripts being used on US 1967.

Thanks,

Master Brain

• Like 2

If you have been a victim in the recent hacker attacks I personally apologize and I am working tirelessly to keep them off and away from the server.

Ive been seeking help and additional countermeasures for script autokicking etc to combat the numerous hackers.

I will also be updating the server to the newest revision to avoid hackers as the sooner the updates are made the sooner the hackers have to redo their hacks to work correctly with ArmA2s Beta Patches and Battleyes updates.

So I am trying to stay ahead of the "game" (no pun intended) when it comes to hacks and scripts being used on US 1967.

Thanks,

Master Brain

You'll never keep them away mate, trust me. I thought the same way you did when I started up my server, and I swore I'd keep it cleaner than most servers. It's simply impossible due to bypasses and if they're running one, your logs will look as if nothing abnormal was happening. Of course you'll catch the idiots doing simple spawn scripts and other things like that, or you can catch them using hacked weapons(but you technically can't ban on that alone)... but still it's a rough job man. My DayZ server is the first server I've hosted since 2003-04 when Call of Duty when I had a Nuclear Fallout NYC server and I knew nothing about arma scripting. It's getting better and I can spot out of the ordinary things and dish out kicks, or shut the server down quickly if a mass teleport goes off(to prevent retards from killing each other at the 'dome) but it'll never be as clean as you want it to be, until the game goes stand-alone and the scripts are locked up tighter than a nun.

Server is undergoing maintenance 9 am est upgraded cpu from Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 to an Intel Xeon E3-1270.

I'm from the UK so overseas players are fine, we're a great community. Come join us.

If Huey Freeman told me to get on this server, i might as well just try yeah!

• Like 2

US 1967 is back up and running with out new Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 3.50GHz

Come and check us out.

Rolled the server back to .4

Mainly because .5 blows. Thanks DayZmod.

Waiting for 1.7.3

• Like 1

This server will be taken out of service at the end of September. I am no longer a part of worldsendgaming.com due to poor adminitration with that community.

If anyone is interested in this server box/hardware please let me know before I allocate it elsewhere.

Thanks