Sign in to follow this  
liquidshocks

Stuck at loading screen

I've recently (as of yesterday) not been able to play on any DayZ server because everytime I can never get past the final "Loading" screen, even after waiting for 30 minutes. What is going on here?

Ive had this issue for a week now, but spending all my time after work everyday trying every solution posted about this on the forums, I am finaly giving up tonight. I hope you can get in the game.

I deleted all local files and am currently doing a complete new install of arma2 arma2OA through steam

Once this is complete I will install days from scratch

I don't know what happened cause i could play the game and join servers no bother up to Friday night

Then sat evening I tried and could not get past loading screen with loading bar

Never changed anything and there have been no updates since then

I too have tried every fix on here with no success

I'll post later today and let u know how it goes

Hey, ya the same thing is happening to me right now but i did finally get into a game after just letting the loading screen "load" for like 20mins

This seems to be becoming a really common problem.

Hopefully that means we'll get some word on the issue. Hopefully..

Tried playing with my buddies tonight, and I too am experiencing this problem with the infinite loading screen. Someone please fix, I'm missing my Dayz Fix.

Hoping someone can shed light on wether this is being worked on or not..

I've been Following this thread for a while now hopeing someone would come up with a solution. I have been also searching around and found something where our character's data file may be corrupted im not sure if that's correct that's just what i heard i hope they come up with a problem soon because this mod is the reason i spent 30 dollars.

Edited by braxjax009

Well it definitely has something to do with the hive, I wouldnt be surprised if that is right that character on hive is corrupt.

Right now until it's fixed you can play on private hive servers.