Sign in to follow this  
Ampoliros

UK227 Vehicle Hacks

Last night our group was elated to find one lone guy landing a chopper. We engaged and killed him, but not before he shot the engine out with his AS50. (His only gear was an AS50, ghillie, and Patrol Pack, leading us to believe the chopper was hacked in and he had been hacking) While 2 of us were watching the chopper, a bus drove by and the sniper I was overwatching for shot it causing it to stop and the driver to jump out who then died to the sniper. A few mins later, we saw another player low crawling to the bus and get it moving, and the sniper shot it 7-10 times with no effect, not even on the glass.

After hours of searching for the part, we fixed the chopper and got it airborne. One rough landing later the engine was slightly damaged. I (Pilot) got out while my mates were checking a spawned chopper crash, when I got back in, the chopper was totally fixed, proving it was hacked.

Within 10 minutes of flying, my gunner spotted another chopper in the air, when he shot at it, a player jumped/fell from the chopper and died, and the chopper crashed. Very Bizarre behavior.

Logging in this morning, the chopper was gone but none of our other items were taken. I'm wondering if players have been using scripts to find hidden vehicles, since the chopper spot was outside the normal lanes of traffic as well as hidden from the eye and parked in a spot that was very hard to land in. While I totally expected it to get stolen/destroyed quickly, within 6-8 hours seems suspicious.

I had a hacker spawn tons of boats, bikes and cars, while all the normal vehicles like our ural and chopper wasnt in their normal place. we saved some of the bikes, but once the server restarted all the hacked in stuff was gone and our old regular vehicles where back where we left them before the hacker was there :)