Sign in to follow this  
adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Testimonials

udLzK.png

TESTIMONIALS

Welcome To Wolf Armouries Testimonials!

This is extended from the store because as my business continued the testimonials were rolling in and the original post would grow too large if I included all the testimonials but I feel that I should have a place to display them for those who may still question my ethics.

As this is the extended section it will include the testimonials from Freeside Trading Co. as well as from the original thread.

TESTIMONIALS

My first trade, the feedback is on my Freeside Thread. [link]

Good reliable trade. Pleasure doing business with you Twonk

Second trade, this was posted on the Day Z forums and I believe is the reason people began to trust me. Thank you.

Trade went successful with FishisTwonk, Almost got thunderdome'd on route to the trade meet but was able to survive and exchange goods.

Trustworthy.

Bump for FishIsTwonk' camp, a good guy. True to his word. Just traded with him as planned and everything went smooth. More people should be like this. If anyone out there is looking to do some trading this is the guy to see. Thanks again Fish, looking forward to doing more trades with you in the future

Excellent Trade! Very friendly player, 100% safe trade, and a very quick trade as well! Would trade with again.

Just conducted an exchange with Twonk this afternoon. True to his word and easy to deal with. Also quite generous given what he gave me in return for what he requested. Definitely plan on doing business with him again in the future. Thanks a lot Twonk.

Masic left a comment on both the Day Z and Freeside forums [link], awfully generous.

Just did a deal with Fish, good dude and honorable as they come! Looking forward to future business transactions. :)

Just did a deal with Fishie, good man, good man. Looking forward to dealing again in the future! :beans:

Just finished a trade with Twonk, he's a good guy. The trade went smoothly and was quick to set up.

Thanks for the M4SD

Finished a trade with Twonk, this guy is an A+ trader. No BS, fast, trustworthy and very generous with his offer.

HUB

Edited by FishIsTwonk
  • Like 1

TESTIMONIALS CONTINUED

Second trade with Masic, once again he left a comment on both the Day Z and Freeside forums. [link]

Another deal with Twonk done and another day spent happy. Good lad, fine lad, looking forward to future business!

Another deal done with Twonk. Damned fine tradesman. Damned fine. Looking forward to future business transactions!

Fishistwonk is legit and amazing. I love to trade with him again. 20/10 star rating. :)

Twonk is a pretty cool dude. Traded with him and ran around. Now we work together. Quick trades and easy process.

Very much appreciate this mans business, he was very patient with the random glitches , deaths and hack attacks I suffered.

Quick great trade. Well quick once DayZ stopped trying to kill FishIsTwonk. Thank you. Would trade again!

This guy is a legit.

He has my beans

and my sword

And my hax

(just kidding, but seriously he has my beans)

Trade went great, no problems whatsoever. Would definitely trade with again.

Successful trade here.

Met with Twonk for first time on his server of choice, we found a tent on a site that we were going to trade in. We agreed to put everything in tent and trade trough it that way. Somehow, M4 Holo despawned when he has put it in tent so I told him he can take all my stuff and just come back later with M4. Few hours afterwards he came back with M4 and 203 rounds. Perfect trade!

Edited by FishIsTwonk
  • Like 1

TESTIMONIALS CONTINUED

First trade ran by JohnMaher56, went very well.

Was fun - quite a journey, but worth it. Looking for a trade anytime soon - + rep ! HAVE MY BEANS!

first off : HAVE MY BEANS

took some time to group up because we where 9000 meters away from each other

they placed 2 chemlights so i could locate the trading point

--- antibiotics got lost in the grass , but i promised to give them to them.

Liked it!

Just completed a trade with Twonk and John, It went as smooth as it could! We met up, traded and did some story-telling around the floating fireplace;) Really nice guys, I strongly recommend anybody to trade with them!

5/5 Cans of beans!

Hello lads. Last night, FishIsTwonk and I, concluded a rather difficult trade. Difficult, because of problems getting in-game. He went to great lengths to make the trade. And I got quite an amazing deal out of it. I testify, that he is totally legit, and I look forward to trading with him again. Our groups enjoy our new items, and I hope he can find some use for what I gave him.

PS: Have you heard any explosions around Elektro? :) If not, prepare for a big bang.

I did a good trade with Twonk. My M240 for his NVG and DMR. We met at the trading spot, he put the NVG in my backpack and dropped the DMR, I swapped my M240 for it. After that, we both ran off in different directions. 100% Trustworthy, don't be afraid to trade with him.

- Jori/Ataxian

After a lot of technical problems, (Pretty much all on my part) and problems getting on the same server, we finally made the trade of high-ish end gear we attempted 24hrs earlier. Fish is very understanding and a great with working around my server issues. He is great to trade with and delivered what I asked for, 100% trustworthy. Definitely will be trading with him again (hopefully) and also I highly recommend him to all those out there,

FishIsTwonk +1

good deal and executed the transaction with style. they almost landed a heli on a church. plus a nice meal on the house.

i will give you a testimonial, although you didnt want to give me the nvg. ;)

I just concluded a trade with these gentlemen and they were amicable and fair.

Very generous trade. :thumbsup: i highly recommend trading with these guys. 100% legit.

Traded an M136 launcher and a rocket for an MK48 plus a few mags. This guy followed up on the trade after finding a replacement mk48 when the original one vanished during the trade.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

TESTIMONIALS CONTINUED

Hi guys, just checking back in, to say that he and I just concluded our second trade. As always, I am extremely happy about my end. I can highly recommend trading with him, very friendly. Well, if you will excuse me, I have stuff to blow up and people to waste with this new baby.

Edited by FishIsTwonk