Sign in to follow this  
Sethen

Killed Hacker.. And WTF?

Well not even going attempt to detail this story half way explain it..

Was at NW Airfield night time server. Had a group of 4 counting myself slowly looting it and I was position on top of Fire Station (Ghillie, NV, DMR) then all sudden we hear a frag go off north of the airfield in the wood lines.. My crew takes cover and we pin down the airfield best we could not making a move and using ventrilo. All a sudden we see direct comms coming over the screen.. Then I see the bastards aggro zombies and rush inside fire station below me as I lay on the roof. I listen in on their chat as I have two of my squad members cover back door and one covers the three front door entrances. Here is were I start notice they are hackers.. They start unloading on zombies shooting almost 12 different weapons in 5 mins.. NO WAY they had that much gear. Then I hear one say I forgot my NV googles and says lay back down the box so I can change out gear. Hmm.. Well we open fire on them downing one near front entrance, and they start yelling there is a sniper outside near ATC tower. Two of them attempt exit the back door my buddy throws a grenade at them and kills both but actually killed himself with the blast too haha.. Still a pro frag. ;) Then myself and buddy out by ATC rush in for the last kill. Then we see they are fully geared out to the teeth.. And notice a box laying on ground that previous wasn't there. Whats in that? I check it and it has every item in the game.. Like infinte items of each. What BS.. As we attempt start check it out more.. My poor buddy and back exit door in woods gets gunned down. This fagget hacker teleported back with L8AWS Thermal.. So gay. We actually killed him again as he entered the fire station. Thank god at this point the admin was on and notice the logs and we get their names across for a BAN. Sadly we lost our treasure box.. Then the server admin resets server of course.

Just curious if anyone else has seen that hacked box shit.. Seen plenty of hackers and hacked items but never a box like that.

For the record.. Hackers name:

Crudely

HANDYICAP

Lagshot - (Was the main hacker I believe one teleporting back and calling the shots)

Edited by Sethen

I saw a box like this in the firestation in cherno last night. It had literally 400 stacks of ammo for every weapon in the game (not just the guns in DayZ). It also had like 30 of each gun. So infuriating to know that people do this and get away with it.

Yes those boxes are where the cheaters get their gear from, I think there are other threads reporting the same (like http://dayzmod.com/f...-ammo-box-find/).

I've never seen one on DayZ, but they look like the ones from the arma game (without mods).

Thats excatly what it is! Crazy we actually took them down but really despressing knowing these are on multiply servers.

I saw a box like this in the firestation in cherno last night. It had literally 400 stacks of ammo for every weapon in the game (not just the guns in DayZ). It also had like 30 of each gun. So infuriating to know that people do this and get away with it.

Yea it was same for us.