Sign in to follow this  
Khardaros

Clothes for Female Charakters

Hi there,

i play an Female Charakter.. but why? i don't know^^ i made the experience that i have more luck with female charakters so i prefer to play with them.

BUT the bigges problem is that i can't use clothing like the Camo or the Gillysuite... i've found some of then but always have to give them to my friends...

so please i beg you make it possible that female charakters can wear some of the cool clothes ^^

so far Khardaros

I came expecting bikinis... I left disappointed.

But seriously, yes, it would be nice if they worked. But they'd probably have to make a new model or switch to a male model for the ghillie.

Unfortunately all female caharacters in camo clohting or uniforms would have to be made by the dev team...

As there are currently no, for lack of better words, useful female skins in vanilla Arma2: CO...

You can see for yourself...

http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/A2/Units/Civilian_Women/...

And...

http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/OA/Units/civ/...

It may not be a big priority but I dont think there is much work to do for enabling ghiliesuits to female characters.

A women wearing a ghilie suit should look exactly the same like its male counterpart or am I wrong?

It may not be a big priority but I dont think there is much work to do for enabling ghiliesuits to female characters.

A women wearing a ghilie suit should look exactly the same like its male counterpart or am I wrong?

You forgot about the boobs part.

I had the same problem. Had to go for the sex change operation (it costs a tent):

a) Find a low populated night server

b)Get a tent & set it up in a place you can find in the dark near the coast but is hard to see if you don't know its there. (remember tents can only hold 10 guns+tools)

c)Get killed by Zombies

d)Spawn as a male and get killed until you spawn nearby.

e) Go to your body get what ever you didn't put in the tent and then go to the tent and gear back up

oh i'm not going to restart but i think the same like Klaus did i think the Ghillie suit shouldn be a big problem.

and C'mon just take the clothes of the normal Woman skin and change the color and add some stripes^^ should be that hard .-P

Yeah its not a big priority but it would be fair for the female players ^^