Conor88

Looking for some fellow Brits/Europeans to Survive with

Hey all,

I'm really sick of lone wolfing. Do any Brits want to partner up? I'm starting out with a brand spanking new character again so if anyone wants to work their way up from the bottom with me, that'd be great. Or better yet, use your veteran to give me free gear!

My goal is to gear up, scope out the map for vehicles and hunt down bandits like the dirty dogs they are.

I'm 23 so maturish (18+?) players only please. Microphone also.

Add me on skype: condor.anderson

I havent got a mic but will have one as of tomorrow :P. I'm 21, UK based and fairly experienced, Lone wolfing a lot myself and avoiding PvP with a passion. Steam account Will_B_1991 if you fancy teaming up.

I havent got a mic but will have one as of tomorrow :P. I'm 21, UK based and fairly experienced, Lone wolfing a lot myself and avoiding PvP with a passion. Steam account Will_B_1991 if you fancy teaming up.

Added, hoping to add more.

hey im from uk been playing past few days wanting to get into a group ad me on steam i have a mic smokey0159 and anyone else ad me that wants to team up

Hey,

I'm Irish, 16 but mature for my age. I have Steam, Skype and Teamspeak and I'm looking for a group to play with because I'm sick of all this kill on sight bullshit, add me on Skype or Steam if you want to meet up.

Steam: Colm692

Hey :)

I'm Swedish, 21 years old. I have been playing for about a week now and im kinda tired of playing alone as when i usay find some good loot i always get killed by bandits D:

I got steam, skype and teamspeak.

Call me on skype or msg me on steam if your intrested in playing :)

Steam: lillen5512

Hey,

I'm English, 19 years old, have 5 hours playtime so far although did have a stint playing with very experienced friends. Much like many others I am sick of getting teamed by bandits and zombies >:( .

I'm on most days have a mic, skype and can use teamspeak.

Steam: Blythx

Add or message me and we can play. looking forward to it :).

Hey guys, thanks for the all the responses and apologies to those of you I haven't been able to reply to yet.

Annoyingly my frame rate is really stuttering and it gets worse when I'm on skype/near other players (particularly in town), which has temporarily killed off my hopes of playing with other people on a regular basis.

If I iron out these issues hopefully I'll get to play with some more of you.

If you're still interested, we're a group of roughly 10 people. We use TeamSpeak for communication. Much less hardware hungry than Skype, in fact.

Leave me a PM, if you're interested. We're EU and mature. (Not all 18+, but that doesn't matter if you're mature.)