Sign in to follow this  
MarkM

Will Join anyone

So heres the thing: I have steam but I bought day z from amazon. Whenever I go to my steam account it doesnt show up in the list of games. Is there still a way for me to join a group?

well you can still play the game and join some group no problem. As for me i bought the game off steam, and when i launch Dayz with the Six Luancher, or Dayzcommander Launcher, Steam dosent indicate that i'm playing any game.

Ps: I know you can get on Arma II : Operation Arrowhead, and start dayz there, but steam said ''Arma'' and not ''DayZ'' so if anyone has something to make Steam tell that i'm playing DayZ (plus have acces to steamfeature like screenshot and such) it would be appreciated

Edited by JuniorQc

Thanks I'll do that. Im using an old account I recently found the password to and it only has one game, empire total war. Its lemonjuice43 or something. Ill add anyone who wonnt kill me randomly in game :P

You should be able to add the game to steam via your cd key.

Yeah but won't steam say he play Arma II and not Dayz? DayZ also wont apprear in your game list but Arma will. :P

Edited by JuniorQc

Good point. Use sixlauncher of dayzcommander, not steam, which is just lazy and won't do what its meant to.

I say that but you know I have been sitting here with a loading screen for 32 minutes. Been like that for 2 days. I could easily start screaming and never bother to stop. >:(

Im lemonjuice43 on steam please add me if you are friendly.