Sign in to follow this  
Bip

Dayz on ArmA3?

is it going to happen or will day be a standalone by then?

And personally, gamestyle is perfect the way it is. don't punish bandits and do not give survivors any advantage over bandits. maybe some more zombies

"Don't punish bandts and do not give survivors any advantage over bandits"

What kind of logic is that?

Some bandits deserve to be punished

No, i agree with what he says. Keep the game like it is, punishing bandits would be stupid. It would destroy everything that the game currently is

No, i agree with what he says. Keep the game like it is, punishing bandits would be stupid. It would destroy everything that the game currently is

The state the game is currently in is obviously not perfect and thus is an alpha. The game was much more fun to play before everyone decided to shoot on site, and people just started camping cherno/elektro for fun. There was a unease when meeting someone, they might shoot you, BUT they might talk to you and end up doing stuff together. Now there is none of this, its simply who ever sees who first gets shot in the back etc, or people just camp with military grade equip in cherno/elektro and snipe people running around with a flashlight and bandages.

Its all opinion of course, but the game was infinetly more enjoyable before everyone decided to just start shooting each other on site, no questions asked, and as such, i think there can be many improvements in this area, hence its an alpha. Why not try stuff? thats what the alpha is for

"Don't punish bandts and do not give survivors any advantage over bandits"

What kind of logic is that?

Some bandits deserve to be punished

I agree, some bandits need to be punished, but only by the player, not by the game.

From the latest interview he said that he would want to have the stand alone out somewhere around September/October. Obviously he can't know for sure.

I also believe he said that they would announce something pretty soon!

The state the game is currently in is obviously not perfect and thus is an alpha. The game was much more fun to play before everyone decided to shoot on site, and people just started camping cherno/elektro for fun. There was a unease when meeting someone, they might shoot you, BUT they might talk to you and end up doing stuff together. Now there is none of this, its simply who ever sees who first gets shot in the back etc, or people just camp with military grade equip in cherno/elektro and snipe people running around with a flashlight and bandages.

Its all opinion of course, but the game was infinetly more enjoyable before everyone decided to just start shooting each other on site, no questions asked, and as such, i think there can be many improvements in this area, hence its an alpha. Why not try stuff? thats what the alpha is for

Yeah thats completely understandable dude, and i respect your opinion. And infact i think your right, thing is i think punishing bandits would be kind of annoying considering everyone has to defend themselves sooner or later. I kind of enjoy the thrill of thinking that you could be shot at any moment

Hopefully it doesn't and goes standalone by the time ARMA3 is released. I'm not sure if rocket is a part of Bohemia Interactive, but the last thing I wanna do is give that company more money