Sign in to follow this  
Star12351

Lonewolf looking for survivors!

Hey guys, so basically I'm tired of playing alone. When I play DayZ which I love, I just run around minding my own business... Don't misunderstand me, I admire how silent I am when playing alone and if I make a mistake, theres only myself to blame. However, it's getting quite boring.

Therefore, I'm reaching out to the DayZ Forums.. I need some survivors to play with. I have played DayZ for over a month now, and I have probably the best gear in the game. AS50, Ghille, Rangefinder, NVG, GPS, you name it.. I also play on a server where I have several vehicles. What I'm trying to say is, I'm well fit and I know how to play the game.

Now for some information about myself. I'm 15 years old, and basically I'm just enjoying my summer vacation with a lot of DayZ... Also, I'm from Denmark, so if there are any danish survivors out there that would be amazing aswell. Anyway, I don't really care if your from Arabia or from Denmark, as long as you speak fluent English and you are ready for some fun hours with me in DayZ, add me on skype: rasmus12351

Kind regards,

Star

Sup. pm me if your in. Check my profile for sum info. :)