I really loved what I read about it, I'm using DaRT at the moment,very good to kick or ban and send messages,but to manage all like this manage tool will,I hope it is finished,not hurry for it,just in the time the creator can develop it,cuz I hate those guys that ask for hurry from the develop,he is not making money out of it,he is doing to help the community, I totally would donate to have a tool with those characteristics, he can probably save DayZ,cuz I think 50% of the player stopped playing due the hacking in most servers, the rest os the 50% are believers that hope that any day cheaters are going to leave the server alone and cheaters that don't care with anything, and this last kind os people is rising more than the honest kind.

Keep it up the good job pal,hope you can complete the tool and maybe get paid from the Rocket itself.

I can't wait to see this. The other thing I would like, if it isn't too late, is an easy way to ban hackers when I find them in the log. The rcon tool I use now, I can't even do that. I can only ban active players. I have to go in and manually add the ban.

Also, I do a lot of software testing at my work. If you need some testers, I can help. And I'll do more than, 'this is great!' or 'this suck!', promise. Looking forward to it. Thanks!!

I can't wait to see this. The other thing I would like, if it isn't too late, is an easy way to ban hackers when I find them in the log. The rcon tool I use now, I can't even do that. I can only ban active players. I have to go in and manually add the ban.

Also, I do a lot of software testing at my work. If you need some testers, I can help. And I'll do more than, 'this is great!' or 'this suck!', promise. Looking forward to it. Thanks!!

Man,I recomend u the DaRT software,u can ban even if the player is offline,cuz the program keeps a log of the users GUID that log in your server

Hey all. It is something that is still in the works, but has been slightly delayed due to issues IRL, as well as with my RCON tool. Furthermore, with the stand-alone coming soon, i'm not 100% sure developing something now is the most intelligent thing to do. Might be better to wait until that is released.

Sad to hear that,but tnxs by the effort to help us all, hope that with that version they fix those major issues.

Sorry for Necro Posting/Bumping an old thread. Just requesting an update on this. Would love to give it a spin myself as an iPhone user.