Sign in to follow this  
W1NGS16

How do i die???

Hey. So i tried to go onto the shipwreck and my legs just broke for no reason. so i tried drowning myself since i was far from any people or zombies. Now I’m about 2 miles into the see and 200m deep (don't know if its a bug but I’m alive and well (broken leg) under the water my guy does not want to swim he just crawls on the sea bed. any advice on how to kill myself? Respawn button is disabled.

My water and hunger is red and even the temp gauge is flashing and the guy is coughing but he just won't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be patient. It is day z, you will die eventually.

If you can crawl on the seabed you shall soon find Atlantis and all the beans you can eat.....

Alternatively log out and into a different server and see if the game registered you as dead then.

if your thirst and hunger are blinking, you are slowly losing blood. you'll die soon.

Hey. So i tried to go onto the shipwreck and my legs just broke for no reason. so i tried drowning myself since i was far from any people or zombies. Now I’m about 2 miles into the see and 200m deep (don't know if its a bug but I’m alive and well (broken leg) under the water my guy does not want to swim he just crawls on the sea bed. any advice on how to kill myself? Respawn button is disabled.

My water and hunger is red and even the temp gauge is flashing and the guy is coughing but he just won't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subtle attempt at getting "Respawn" put back in. Cleverly worded.

Way to die #637

Devils Ride

Find a bicycle, reach 60mph and jump off...

Oh wait, could be difficult on the ground of the sea, maybe you find "dimitri jones" with his haunted ship the "flying motherrussia" and call him to pick you up.

Edited by ForbiddenArtist

Still alive damn. Is there a key to you can press to make you walk without having to hold in W the whole time? or do i have to go install my razor drivers first and creat a macro for that?