This morning i woke up at 10 am and wanted to play some DayZ. I was playing for a hour with my friends,found many nice things and made a base. Then i had to go for another 4 hours. When i came back to play and what do you think? I was expecting to play with my friends again but Battleye decided that i shouldnt play with them and rewarded me with a ban. I swear to god i didnt use any scripts or cheat programs for DayZ in my life. I know you will all say "Haha! Cheater thinks he can get unbanned!" but i am not a cheater! I always was a good, experienced and a loyal player for DayZ community and never wanted or tried or even thought about cheating. How the hell can this happen?

• Like 1

Have you tried joining several different servers? Had something similar happening to me a while ago, turned out it was a server problem. If you are really banned and haven't hacked, write BattlEye an e-mail.

Your asking in the wrong place mate, Dayz has nothing to do with what BE does. Possibilities say you may have been GUID duped by a haxor or you are indeed dumb enough to have tried out a script and got busted.... either way BattleEye bans should be pleaded to http://www.battleye.com/support.html

I guess it is just a local ban. Many admins writing some bs about Battleyeban in the banreason but it is just local, try different servers, when you are still banned looks like you cheated somehow.

I guess it is just a local ban. Many admins writing some bs about Battleyeban in the banreason but it is just local, try different servers, when you are still banned looks like you cheated somehow.

The problem is that ive tried different servers and it says "Global ban" when joining

did you forget to turn off cheat engine prior to starting the game?

• Like 1

did you forget to turn off cheat engine prior to starting the game?

Thats an interesting question. I sometimes use it for other games and it could have been launched because i was using it long time ago and didnt restart my computer and may didnt notice that its on ._.

that's likely it. memory manipulators like cheat engine can be used maliciously in armaII, that's how some of the script kids change file paths for injection

that's likely it. memory manipulators like cheat engine can be used maliciously in armaII, that's how some of the script kids change file paths for injection

Well saddly i didnt know about cheat engine is used for scripts in Arma 2. How should i know that if nobody warns me about it! I used it for some single player cheats like 10 hours before playing but it seems i didnt close it before playing arma and this sucks because i think Battleye support wont belive that i used it for another game.