Sign in to follow this  
m1lkm8n

Suv from pmc

Put the suv from the private military company dlc in the game. It has a rollout top hatch minigun and would be sweet in the game. Sure u would need to buy that dlc or download the free low rez one but it would be awesome

Miniguns? In MY DayZ!!! Preposterous!

Seriously though, that would be waaaay too OP to feasibly have in a game like this.

Edited by Xaiier

Not like its easy to hit something with mounted guns when on the move but theres also a version without the gun. It could be a toptier vehicle with rare spawn because it has good stats I think, pretty durable. Probably has some light armor.

Edited by Fang

Miniguns? In MY DayZ!!! Preposterous!

Seriously though, that would be waaaay too OP to feasibly have in a game like this.

Not so much in case you would have to obtain ammunition for it as well (try gathering one by one 30 rds STANAG mags for something that consumes 4000 per minute :)

Not so much in case you would have to obtain ammunition for it as well (try gathering one by one 30 rds STANAG mags for something that consumes 4000 per minute :)

Thats, "ONLY" like 66 rounds a second...

Psha...

But I do agree with OP...

Bring me the SUV

gUXie.jpg

The Vodnik as well...

m6J9N.jpg

Also I chose the medical version because that has no weapon...

pretty sure it's in it all ready sans gun..

arma2oa_2012_07_31_01_09_40_078.png

No bro...

That's hacked in...

Enjoy..?

Yea I don't think it's any op over the heli which has 2 miniguns. It should be just as rare. As maybe one or two per server