Sign in to follow this  
jaykane4567

Need a friend!

Hey so ive played Dayz for about two weeks now too low success! I always get into a combat situation, kill the zombies and end up with about 5000 blood and then just kill myself due to lack of ease!

However I logged on the other day and tried a different tactic, and long story short I have a Rifle, Pistol and most of the basic tools (Knife, Axe, Matches, Goggles) but I have 3000 blood.

So really I'm looking for a partner who will pal around with me and raise all kinds of hell :)

Im 20, from england have a working mic and lots of gaming experience.

Reply if you fancy it!

Hey, I am from the Netherlands, speak decent english and I am 17 years old, looking for a partner aswell. I got Day Z for like 1 week now, so I'm more or less a beginner. I got a working mic aswell, and skype to chipchat :D

Yea im in the same boat as you guys i got the mod last week so im still pretty bad lol, if any of you want to play a few game together my steam name is 54e_Luke btw

Edited by Luke688

il team with you im 17 and from the UK add me on Skype jake.burgess14

Tell me ur Steam name, i'll add u, then we're with 3, since the one who started this topic didnt reply yet

Tell me ur Steam name, i'll add u, then we're with 3, since the one who started this topic didnt reply yet

to be honest i hardly ever use the steam thingy i just use Skype ect.

Just give me the name, else we won't be able to contact u and team up xD

Add me on Skype if you wanna play (Matte__94) or Steam (Deus). I'm 17 and from Sweden but I have a mic and can speak decent English:)

Add me on Skype if you wanna play (Matte__94) or Steam (Deus). I'm 17 and from Sweden but I have a mic and can speak decent English:)

whats your steam picture? there is like 30 different deus lol

Burge is my steam name apparently

i cant find you in steam whats your picture? Edited by Luke688

i cant find you in steam whats your picture?

My steam picture is a greyed out picture of the reaper

Im up for some teaming. 21 years old UK based, no mic but have had the game for a month. Steam name Will_B_1991