Outypoo

Chernarus Militia- City build

I've seen the Walking militia, but as to my knowledge it only accepts certain people and I may be wrong but I wish to start my own little city.

Now like Fort Friendly I can't promise your safety and I can assure you we will not be near PvP zones, but what I want to do is make a Military who guard it, with Trading companies inside it gaining recognition to become their own independent groups.

I hope that many of you will help me make this a successful campaign!

Edited by Outypoo
  • Like 4

Best of luck.

-Pro

Well thanks but most people enjoy celebrity groups more than starting out groups.

It's not even up yet, I'm still in the process of gathering supplies, help would be appreciated.

It's not even up yet, I'm still in the process of gathering supplies, help would be appreciated.

what supplies.

Barbed wire, Food, Water Etc.

I can here from the other "Fort Friendly" topic, i hope you learn some of the mistakes from there but i want to discuss something with you and my group of friends which we could potentially do although i doubt they would agree as its just an idea.

Anyway, i wish you good luck and maybe someday if my friends decide not to help we could visit the camp and trade for example instead

PS. Some mistakes would include openly indicating the position of the camp/fort, another would be positioning it in a high danger area, i mean a REALLY HIGH danger area, another would be presuming that barbed wire, tank traps and sandbags are the solution to gaps in positions as they can be taken down.

Edited by JDCrawford

I can gather any supplies you may need (I have antibiotics and any other medical supplies you may need)

What server and where are you building? If you don't feel comfortable saying on here, just PM me. I'm from fort friendly btw.

I'm a wanderer who'd love to help out. Not looking to play guard duty, but scavenging for more than just my own survival would be fun :) Count me in! Currently on vacation. Will be back after this weekend, I believe. I aspire to be a wasteland medic or doctor, so I might could help in that regard. Or I could do what i do best and scavenge food, water, odds and ends and such. I don't know where you are thinking of putting your base, but a small ( i mean really small) town in the north would be good as you could have a water spigot or even, if you dare, a supermarket, though this may attract too many people, might be a good idea. All dependent upon your intent and ability to secure yourself. I also like that you're not guaranteeing security. You're providing everyone else a service at your own cost. There's not much more anyone can ask of you :)