ryahn

Server Tool Sigma | Alpha 1.52.3 | HOTFIX 157 | RELEASED

There are a lot of changes in this next release. I have made it now where you can install multiple instances (up to 6) with the option to still uninstall them with the same .exe or .msi. There is a bat file included to start servertools.exe with BEC instead of having to start it manually.

On top of this, I will be making a website to hold all the info pertaining to this and also have some other things.

I am also looking for some who is pretty good in Joomla and how it works. I am planning on making my site with it. At this time, it is a free position but I do plan on recoding my current program into python to allow even more customizable.

Summary

Need a Joomla Dev/Expert (Free**)

Batch & Python Programmer (Free**)

VB Programmer (Free**)

Graphic Designer (Free - just need some small odd jobs)

Wiki Expert - Mediawiki perferably (Free**)

**This is free until I decide to start to make a premium product out of it. I do plan on making more than one piece of software and eventually one to support multiple games.

Interested people may PM, skype or email me with what they are intermediate/expert on.

Edited by Ryahn

Version 1.5 should be out later today if not tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Working out some bugs. It will definitively be up tomorrow

Sigma 1.52 released. Now has the option to set log locations, set timezone, Rcon (Dart, thanks Domi), ability to run multiple instances.

I will be working on a read me/wiki to help with the setup

Updated servertools.exe. Took out a line of code that was throwing out the error NoTimeX. The newest version now is 1.52.2

I now have a website that is for STS which is now being renamed Server Watch Sigma. There is a lot ahead into what is planned for it

When i try to run servertools.exe it says

21:52:03 Dedicated host created.

21:52:04 Cannot start host on port 2302.

(This happens before the heart beat monitor launches)

But then i run my start_server.bat it works fine

start_server.bat http://pastebin.com/Y1C4YScN

Server Watch Sigma config.cfg http://pastebin.com/yFd627PV

BEC Config.cfg http://pastebin.com/5MVYVNuv

Server Watch Sigma Folder (located in I:\programs\ArmA2\sts)

htomn.png

BEC (located in I:\programs\ArmA2\sts\BEC)

W7iaq.png

Edited by blaize9

hi, im with hfb servers and im trying to install bec but i have no idea i cant find any videos or anything. any ideas? could you by chance install it to my server since you are hfb support? US 754 i can do anything to like to confirm it is my server.

hi, im with hfb servers and im trying to install bec but i have no idea i cant find any videos or anything. any ideas? could you by chance install it to my server since you are hfb support? US 754 i can do anything to like to confirm it is my server.

" Please Do Not Reply To My Threads Or Posts With HFB Support Questions" (Ryahn's Sig)

Edited by blaize9

When i try to run servertools.exe it says

21:52:03 Dedicated host created.

21:52:04 Cannot start host on port 2302.

(This happens before the heart beat monitor launches)

But then i run my start_server.bat it works fine

start_server.bat http://pastebin.com/Y1C4YScN

Server Watch Sigma config.cfg http://pastebin.com/yFd627PV

BEC Config.cfg http://pastebin.com/5MVYVNuv

Server Watch Sigma Folder (located in I:\programs\ArmA2\sts)

BEC (located in I:\programs\ArmA2\sts\BEC)

The BEC IP needs to be the same as the server IP, cannot be local. I had this issue where it didnt want to start with the same port. I ended up just giving it some time and it finally went through. Try restarting the server and see. I ended up doing this.

I do not provide support in threads that are not specified as HFB threads. Either you PM me or submit a support ticket.

to fix the "Cannot start host on port 2302." i changed the "ipserv=127.0.0.1" To "ipserv= "

scripts.txt(in the BattlEye folder) http://pastebin.com/mrNRfLnB

createvehicle.txt(in the BattlEye folder) http://pastebin.com/7EinjHX8

remoteeexec.txt(in the BattlEye folder) http://pastebin.com/PrK2mP59

But now i have this problem, they get kicked after the mission loads.

(I have vehicles enabled)

Player #0 Brostix (8db294d5885ea237f9eeee95fce89b25) has been kicked by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1
Player #1 Apocalyptiic (ed43c0f7bb5570be45cd53f16ac5568a) has been kicked by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1

Edited by blaize9

The ip cannot be 127.0.0.1 this is local host. It has to be the servers IP address. My test server IP was 216.244.74.210, your IP look like this fashion but not the same. As for the script restrictions from what I have been told, anyone in those usually have something hacked on them or picked it up. Its up to you to remove those lines if you so please. If you want more help, you will need to get access to the admin IRC to talk to warden.

As per request of the maker of BEC, I will be removing the system from my install. What this means, you will have to install BEC yourself into the BEC directory or specify where you install in the config file.

Also sorry for the long periods of delay. I have started college and its been pretty busy. I should have a GUI out for the config file soon. Then next step will be to make the system all in one except for bec and the anti-hax unless I have permission to include from the maker.

• Like 2

I have merged servertools and heartbeat into one application now. I have also added the option to start DayZ Anti-Hax if you choose to use it. Just make sure you have it installed. I have also changed the heartbeat to no longer check for the pid.txt file. It is still required as the system uses the it to stop the server by its process ID.

I will be uploading this sometime this week after college

• Like 2

Very sorry on the lateness. Very busy with work and school. I have removed the log of when the heartbeat would run and log. I am also adding a log rotation for the server_console.log. The GUI will also be coming in the coming days and I will also be releasing 1.6 soon and will be the first step into a full GUI for the system. I will also be releasing another part of the system that will be around $5 to $10.

Is there any way you can let us choose which mods to run so this can be compatible with custom hives? Currently I need the server to start up using @DayZ;@Bliss instead of @hive. This would be awesome to use for my private server.

I can make this change. It will be done late today once I get home.

Hot Fix 157 is now out

http://www.gameboxto...id=Ny5ob3RsaW5r

YOU MUST HAVE 1.52.3 IN ORDER TO USE THIS.

Please follow the read me and if you have questions, ask them here.

This hot fix fixed some errors and removed some extra code. You also have the ability to change @hive to what ever is supported. Like @bliss and others

Edited by Ryahn

Will have custom tasks soon. You will be able to have my program start specified tasks before or after the server starts.

Has anyone got this running successfully with DayZ bliss? (ie: private hive)

It seems to me that whenever I launch the server using this tool, the server never getst o the step of "Mission DayZ Chernarus Read from Bank" and thus never assigns roles, etc.

My DayZ config is as follows:

#Locations

beroot="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\bliss\BattlEye"

dayz="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead"

pidfile=C:\sigmatools\pid

install=C:\sigmatools

console="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\bliss"

# Dayz Configurations

#mod can be set with @hive, @Sanctuary, @Sanctuary_Lingor, @Bliss

mod=@Bliss

name=-name=Bliss

config=-config=Bliss\server.cfg

cfg=-cfg=Bliss\basic.cfg

profile=-profiles=Bliss

ipserv=

port=-port=2302

world=-world=Chernarus

cpu=-cpuCount=2

threads=-exThreads=1

#What ever is set here, Must be set at pidfile

pid=-pid=C:\sigmatools\pid\pid.txt

nocb=-noCB

#maxmem=-maxMem

nosound=-noSound

Note: I had to leave IPServe blank to aboid the "failed to create server" error mentioned above. I also find the server runs better without a maxmem command.

Looking at the logs, the difference is how they are launched can be seen here:

Working:

=====================================================================

== C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

== "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Bliss\config.cfg" "-cfg=Bliss\basic.cfg" "-profiles=Bliss" -name=Bliss "-mod=@DayZ;@Bliss;" -cpuCount=2

Exe timestamp: 2012/09/10 12:01:47

Current time: 2012/09/11 12:13:02

Broken:

== C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

== Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@dayz;@Bliss -port=2302 -name=Bliss -config=Bliss\server.cfg -cfg=Bliss\basic.cfg -profiles=Bliss -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=1 -pid=C:\sigmatools\pid\pid.txt -noCB -noSound

Exe timestamp: 2012/09/10 12:01:47

Current time: 2012/09/11 12:06:15

Basically, if we can get rid of the bata and ca related parameters, I am guessing it will run fine. (ie: allowing both -beta and -mod to be forced in the config file, rather than appending extra stuff on to them)

Edited by Iteration

I am currently working on a private hive friendly version. I should have it done within the week if time permits.