ryahn

Server Tool Sigma | Alpha 1.52.3 | HOTFIX 157 | RELEASED

Hi Ryahn!

I also run a private hive and would love to try out your app. Any idea when you'll finish the private hive friendly version? In the meantime, would you suggest I play with the config settings to try to get it to work? I am running Saintly.

Thanks for your hard work.

Hi Ryahn!

I also run a private hive and would love to try out your app. Any idea when you'll finish the private hive friendly version? In the meantime, would you suggest I play with the config settings to try to get it to work? I am running Saintly.

Thanks for your hard work.

Its currently in the beta stages running on the SurviveDayZ servers to how well it runs. If everything works like its suppose to, I will release a different version. There wont be an installer for it, but I will make a read me for it. If you have skype, add me; my username is my profile. I will get you partly working copy to test on your server.

1 Question, when the Game crashes the Server doesnt restart, cause the .exe is active but crashed :(

You know any Fix?

regards

Sorry for the long wait. There will be a GUI version for the private server version here soon. The pubic one will be next. I am still looking for people to help start on other projects.

• Like 1

Here is a mock up of the GUI. This is only being tested on SurviveDayZ right now but will be modified to with other private servers.

http://gameboxtools.com/uploads/imagehost/20121003174813289.png

There is a little bit of a change coming also. Since there is a lot of time and working being put into the GUI to work properly, I may be making a premium version and lite version

Edited by Ryahn

I'm interested in trying this out on my server, but the link on the OP just links to the thread, no download. Also, has this been tested with Windows Server 2012? I have already moved my DayZ server over to it.

I'm interested in trying this out on my server, but the link on the OP just links to the thread, no download. Also, has this been tested with Windows Server 2012? I have already moved my DayZ server over to it.

I am running on Server 2008 R2 so I dont know. I have a few more tweaks that have to be done but its working like it should.

http://gameboxtools.com/uploads/imagehost/20121003174813289.png

I'd be happy to run it through it's paces on Server 2012. I run a VMware environment and Server 2012 is now VM-aware and runs so much better than Server 2008 R2 in a VM.

Download link?

I know Python and a little Batch. If you like, I can help with the development of Server Tool Sigma

Edited by DanJZ0404