1anton12345

killed him with his own gun hhaha,

he probably had it in his backpack cause he had another gun. like m1911 and didnt know he can switch the ammo to m19 lol

• Like 2

VIdeos like this make it very difficult to trust people, and the more videos like this that appear (ive seen 3 so far) will make me very much overly causious. No wonder people kill "N00bs" without wepons.

i was scared, i had to do something.

like you said, no wonder they kill noobs..

VIdeos like this make it very difficult to trust people, and the more videos like this that appear (ive seen 3 so far) will make me very much overly causious. No wonder people kill "N00bs" without wepons.

This - just made even harder for new players to get trusted.

Also, beans for your signature.

So you're an attention whore. Big deal. <_<

Edited by HanoverFist

You actually posted this because why? ur a fucking cock? The dude could have killed you at anytime but didn't so you and ur beavis sounding idiot of a friend prove to the rest of the dayz community that you only require a mental age of 3 to play the game. Congratualtions, bravo, yippee you shot a guy in the back.

Big fucking deal

• Like 5

How is this even remotely funny?

Please, stop breathing now.

I love how people like Jex here get so wound up over this shit. It's a GAME. He's having FUN. It was also pretty hilarious, why do people get so offended over betrayals?

I'm not wound up - i'm just saying it like it is and you're selfish attitude speaks volumes since you obviously don't give a crap about the other guy who was having fun as well until he was shot in the back. I suppose he doesn't count though does he because it's all about what you want?

I'm not wound up - i'm just saying it like it is and you're selfish attitude speaks volumes since you obviously don't give a crap about the other guy who was having fun as well until he was shot in the back. I suppose he doesn't count though does he because it's all about what you want?

Jet, bro, dude. Don't even bother. The guy is a waste of air at this point.

I love how people like Jex here get so wound up over this shit. It's a GAME. He's having FUN. It was also pretty hilarious, why do people get so offended over betrayals?

Do you love it? Tell me how much you love it?

Man you are SOOOO cool.

i was scared, i had to do something.

like you said, no wonder they kill noobs..

I was scared and I had to do something? Ha! that's funny, what were you afraid of losing? Your Patrol pack?

A kill for nothing? Just this silly Lee Enfield...

You dindt even loot his alice pack, shame on you :emptycan:

A kill for nothing? Just this silly Lee Enfield...

You dindt even loot his alice pack, shame on you :emptycan:

oh, probably because it was so funny ;)

I was scared and I had to do something? Ha! that's funny, what were you afraid of losing? Your Patrol pack?

so i had to let myself die because he has better stuff? okay cool.

Such a douche. This is not funny or in any way cool. Guys like the damn OP are killing this game.

• Like 1

Nicely done. Have some beans.

Edited by Tuggo