Kyle747

Water Pack

Hey i was playing dayz when i thought of something that sounded like a pretty cool item, my idea is a water back pack. its has 18 slots and a refillable water slot that can be refilled wherever you refill normal water canteens it would be found in areas such as grocery stores, residential houses, and maybe like military tents. Tell me what you guys think!

Hey i was playing dayz when i thought of something that sounded like a pretty cool item, my idea is a water back pack. its has 18 slots and a refillable water slot that can be refilled wherever you refill normal water canteens it would be found in areas such as grocery stores, residential houses, and maybe like military tents. Tell me what you guys think!

Unpractical, Water Bottles are already too common as it is.

Tell that to the military - who use them regularly.

Well its a water backpack so now you wont have to carry sodas or water canteens cause its comes from your backpack

Pretty OP if I undertood you right.

Pretty OP if I undertood you right.

well it could be so but it only has 18 slots maybe dumb it down to 16 but they will be more of a rare item but not as rare as a 24 slot coyote

Are you talking about those water things you get on tactical backpacks ? Like here (click)

They would be a great idea as addons for backpacks. But the water system needs some work in my opinion anyway; canteens should hold more than one single serving and should rehydrate you more than soda (or pop as we call it in the UK!).

Also on the subject of Backpacks, the Czech pouch thing should be an addon to other backpacks as it's currently useless.

• Like 1

Are you talking about those water things you get on tactical backpacks ? Like here (click)

They would be a great idea as addons for backpacks. But the water system needs some work in my opinion anyway; canteens should hold more than one single serving and should rehydrate you more than soda (or pop as we call it in the UK!).

Also on the subject of Backpacks, the Czech pouch thing should be an addon to other backpacks as it's currently useless.

i like the idea of backpack addons alot but what i was saying is a water backpack it has a built in water supply thats refillable wherever a normal canteen is refillable and an additional 18 slots but its a rare backpack but not as rare as a 24 slot coyote

Like the Camelbak that is sewn inside of a bigger backpack? That'd be pretty cool as long as you could drink from it more than once.

Like the Camelbak that is sewn inside of a bigger backpack? That'd be pretty cool as long as you could drink from it more than once.

as i said a million times its REFILLABLE wherever you can refill a normal canteen

How is this different from keeping water bottles in an alice? Ease of refilling/drinking?

Your servant,

Weld

How is this different from keeping water bottles in an alice? Ease of refilling/drinking?

Your servant,

Weld

good point but its just nice to see something different then you average pack and maybe it hold more than jsut your average canteen maybe it holds 3 servings in one, it cant hurt to have a little change

as i said a million times its REFILLABLE wherever you can refill a normal canteen

Look dude, I understand you but you obviously don't understand me. So let me put it plainly.

DRINK.FROM.IT.MORE.THAN.ONCE.

As in you can only drink from a canteen once until you refill it, even though I don't know anybody that chugs 1 quart of water at a time. So as I said before, it's a cool idea as long as you can quench your thirst from it more than once per refill. Hope that's more clear.

Look dude, I understand you but you obviously don't understand me. So let me put it plainly.

DRINK.FROM.IT.MORE.THAN.ONCE.

As in you can only drink from a canteen once until you refill it, even though I don't know anybody that chugs 1 quart of water at a time. So as I said before, it's a cool idea as long as you can quench your thirst from it more than once per refill. Hope that's more clear.

ok i understand and i answered that too a couple comments above