Sign in to follow this  
Superbia

Stuck

Here is my problem.

I had a broken bone and then died. When i spawned in my character lost about 4000blood, got broken bones, and the big hourglass showed up, the problem beeing that the hourglass never runs out, and despite me pressing all buttons possible i cant get to my backpack, the esc menu or anything.

What should i do?

Here is my problem.

I had a broken bone and then died. When i spawned in my character lost about 4000blood, got broken bones, and the big hourglass showed up, the problem beeing that the hourglass never runs out, and despite me pressing all buttons possible i cant get to my backpack, the esc menu or anything.

What should i do?

If you already died and have nothing at this point, just create a new profile on Arma II.

If you already died and have nothing at this point, just create a new profile on Arma II.

I tried, it didn't help :(

I tried, it didn't help :(

Try going to Documents > ArmA 2 Other Profiles

Delete every profile in that folder and start fresh.

Try going to Documents > ArmA 2 Other Profiles

Delete every profile in that folder and start fresh.

Tried that aswell. My friend is sugesting that its not saved in my profile but in some main server.

Bump. I really would like some help. as soon as i load in, the char falls over and gets the hourglass thing. And respawn and so on are disabled, and it doesnt seem like i can starve to death either.