Sign in to follow this  
Kigrax

ACE Mod?

I've done a little searching for this but I'm a bit confused as to what it is and how it interacts with DayZ. Some of the things I've heard about it include it changing the inventory UI and allowing you to aim your guns a different way; different models etc. Can someone enlighten me? thanks

I've done a little searching for this but I'm a bit confused as to what it is and how it interacts with DayZ. Some of the things I've heard about it include it changing the inventory UI and allowing you to aim your guns a different way; different models etc. Can someone enlighten me? thanks

It has nothing to do with DayZ, and is incompatible. It is another mod for ARMA 2 that most servers run for more realism.

Alright, thanks a bunch. Are there any worthwhile mods that are compatible with DayZ then?

Note: Installing it will actually keep you from joining DayZ servers, and non ACE servers, at all.

Alright' date=' thanks a bunch. Are there any worthwhile mods that are compatible with DayZ then?

[/quote']

A couple servers use ST_movement. It helps you be able to move around inside buildings better. But I've only seen it on a couple servers.